NSW ALL STAR "AREA 72" RAYGUN COLLECTION PT. 2 Vol. *NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING*

After waiting nearly two weeks of waiting for eastbay to come up with the Raygun shirt, I finally picked up the Raygun shirt at my local mall yesterday in fear of the order being cancelled. It was the last one in my size too pretty much everywhere. Lo and behold, the next thing I know, the shirt isn't on back order anymore from them and they're ready to ship now. I'm not really tripping over saving a couple dollars, but I'm just saying...it WOULD happen to me.

Hello guys, I'm getting the Blazers in a couple of days
What could I wear to match em up with the clothes? Any ideas/suggestions

Anyone know of any online shop that still have the shorts? Eastbay/Champs/Footlocker all have them listed in my size but when I try to add them to my cart it says they're sold out >:.

Last edited:
FINALLY GOT MY SIZE 9!!!!!
pimp.gif
Cool... Where did you cop them from?

Same, I had to swap my AFM size 10 for a 10.5

For reference, I'm a 10 in Jordan's and nike runners "air max" 10.5

Last edited:
Yeah, this was posted a couple days ago. It was restocked on Thursday or Friday.
Well I think the resellers realized this item isn't flying off the shelf from the time they snatched up all the hoodies from the other restock so people who want to actually wear the hoodie have a chance now. This same hoodie was sell for 150-$250 just a few days ago.

my order for my hoodie still says preparing to ship... i ordered on the 26th anyone their hoodies yet from the first restock

my order for my hoodie still says preparing to ship... i ordered on the 26th anyone their hoodies yet from the first restock
i got a delayed shipping email from NDC..went ahead and cancelled it since my other hoodie is coming in from eastbay

Quick question, I know that eastbay has their stock of area 72 hoodies, but why haven't they posted it on their site yet? Just a random question...

just got size 8.5 air force max from kickz.com 210 shipped steal!!!!! last pair too so trippy right now

Have people actually ordered the hoodie from eastbay? I just contacted them and said they had no idea what im talking about... Looking for a medium which is sold out on ndc

arg the rayman sticker inside the sole is starting to come loose! anybody else have that same problem on their AFM? 

Back
Top Bottom