NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
nike-sportswear-area-72-raygun-collection-3.jpg

tired.gif
   dissappointing in person to say the least
It's as if someone painted their ceiling and got white splattered on the shoes. Don't like that look. What's up with the metallic silver?

Last edited:
Wish the speckling was just on the midsole or the air unit. Not really too sure about that chrome/metallic piece either. I'd like to see these in person but doubt that will happen.

THE PRICE ON THE BARKLEYS WON'T DETER ANYONE FROM COPPING.

I'M HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS ON THE AIR FORCE 1'S THEY LOOK REALLY GOOD.

THE PRICE ON THE BARKLEYS WON'T DETER ANYONE FROM COPPING.

I'M HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS ON THE AIR FORCE 1'S THEY LOOK REALLY GOOD.

$250 turned me away. 
laugh.gif

:lol:

NOT ME. I WILL BE GUNNING FOR AS MANY PAIRS AS I CAN GET MY HANDS ON WITH 2 BEING FOR ME PERSONALLY. CAN'T WAIT TO ROCK THEM IN THE SUMMER TIME. HELL, I'M GONNA THROW THEM ON DURING ALL STAR WEEKEND HERE IN HOUSTON.

I wish I could get the shoe strings from the Air Force 1's in those Air Force Max :rolleyes

What up everybody my 1st post on here need some help Barkley Posites or Knicks Foamposite mar 2nd???

Last edited:
Penny Hardaway and Charles Barkley Made it to the Finals and both lost on seperate occasions. Your basically paying for Foam and Loud colors when it comes down to it. On a side note Charles had a better career than Penny. Just a opinion ladies and gentlemen.
So did Boobie Gibson an Karl Malone....If u didnt get the Joke on the price we have a age difference my friend!!!!
What's the difference? Recall some shoes inspired by some rapper (not a basketball player) that were around same MSRP, but now market price is 5x that?
Difference is im a grown @ss man an understand something of substance an something thats Hype driven!! Wouldnt wear no Hypebeast Kanye shoe if YOU paid for it!!! Didnt know an didnt care what the MSRP was for those...I like his records and all but I cant condone turning a (PUBLIC) h0e into a housewife!!! I'd buy those Barkleys without thinking if they were $25-$40 cheaper an still mite! Just I have a WIFE....Valentines Day dont come easy pockets gone be on hurt!!!!!

So did Boobie Gibson an Karl Malone....If u didnt get the Joke on the price we have a age difference my friend!!!!

Difference is im a grown @ss man an understand something of substance an something thats Hype driven!! Wouldnt wear no Hypebeast Kanye shoe if YOU paid for it!!! Didnt know an didnt care what the MSRP was for those...I like his records and all but I cant condone turning a (PUBLIC) h0e into a housewife!!! I'd buy those Barkleys without thinking if they were $25-$40 cheaper an still mite! Just I have a WIFE....Valentines Day dont come easy pockets gone be on hurt!!!!!

Yeezy's are HOT TRASH along with this whole Area 72 pack. Glad some people can still think for themselves.

Where in VA will they will release the air force Max? Don't wan try my luck online to be disappointed like last year

most people complaining about the price are the ones responsible...

Nike sees y'all on the message boards, blogs, and eBay acting a damn fool, with no regard for your dollars when it comes to sneakers...

I like the Foams a lot, but $250.... nah I'm good. Nike playing games.

Im in for the Barkleys....now how the heck do i get them? Online only or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom