NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than going great with my future Miami Dolphins gear, I don't know how I feel about the Kobe's.  The Air Max Forces look NICE in person though!  Can't wait to see how the Barkley's look tomorrow.  

these shoes remind of the disney channel in a way
all the contrasting loud bright colors everywhere, no refuge
type a shoes like this have high delayed buyer remorse after the brainwashing wears thin
just like when you watch the disney channel as an adult & say 'wtf was watching as a kid? i liked this ****?'

I know it's all personal preference, but you guys think its a stretch to try n get the Air Force max for oly VIs?

these shoes remind of the disney channel in a way
all the contrasting loud bright colors everywhere, no refuge
type a shoes like this have high delayed buyer remorse after the brainwashing wears thin
just like when you watch the disney channel as an adult & say 'wtf was watching as a kid? i liked this ****?'
I agree with you.  I did like some of the Galaxy theme last year, just because when I was a kid (child) I was fascinated with space and astronomy. Area 51 is in Nevada, not Houston, as we all know. But beyond that, the Galaxy theme is much more suited to Houston than Orlando, IMO. This 'Area 72' theme is better suited for Orlando, as Orlando is a city that is geared towards children, and this years ASG shoes look like children's shoes to me.

Last edited:
only 2 shoes out the pack from this year that caught my interest were the Barkleys and the Air Force Max. Gotta love that 3m+Glow in the Dark execution. the Barkleys reminded me of the KD IV asg + Galaxy Foamposites, the clear winner. plus the man was near 40 and taking on shaq gotta love him.
View media item 270697

only 2 shoes out the pack from this year that caught my interest were the Barkleys and the Air Force Max...plus the man was near 40 and taking on shaq gotta love him.
View media item 270697

ya, for me growing up it was dr. j, kareem, bird, jordan & barkley - my starting all-time 5 & i got to watch them play live

the only bark-trees i ever needed...

View media item 270701
gotta love the barkley on shaq scoop-slam

Last edited:
only 2 shoes out the pack from this year that caught my interest were the Barkleys and the Air Force Max...plus the man was near 40 and taking on shaq gotta love him.
View media item 270697

ya, for me growing up it was dr. j, kareem, bird, jordan & barkley - my starting all-time 5 & i got to watch them play live

the only bark-trees i ever needed...

View media item 270701
gotta love the barkley on shaq scoop-slam
barkley is easily in my top 10 all time players.
magic,jordan, toss up between grant hill and scottie pippen, barkley and shaq. that was my 5 back in the school days.

these would actually be my first pair of barkleys, which is why i really want them. more for nostalgia than anything else.

Last edited:
The VANDAL was the surprise of the pack for me, all the hype is over the Barkley these vandals look decent and you can prob pick em up for retail still.

does eastbay/footlocker/footaction all have the same inventory? sorry if that's a dumb question i just feel like they do... same set up and countdown and all...

COPPED TWO PAIRS OF BARKLEYPOSITES OFF NDC!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a sz in my cart don't know if I should order it i already have 2 pairs I gotta pick up in a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom