NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing happened to me. Anybody know??????
im guessing (hoping) it has to do w/ the fact that one of the orders was done via credit card. I think credit card orders take longer to verify as opposed to paypal checking account payments. again, just a theory...

Still looking for that hoodie, but it looks like I will never find one
eyes.gif

im guessing (hoping) it has to do w/ the fact that one of the orders was done via credit card. I think credit card orders take longer to verify as opposed to paypal checking account payments. again, just a theory...
I ordered two Kobes on NDC both shipped.

So, I worked nightshift last night and got home at about 6am and decided to stay up to cop the Barkley's. After I ordered from NDC, I noticed that I didn't get a confirmation email after a few minutes. I just thought that due to everybody ordering it was gonna come later, so I went to sleep. I woke up at about 11:30 (not by choice) and still no email. Getting worried, I called Nike customer service. Come to find out, my order went thru, I didn't get a confirmation email because Cox rejects confirmation emails from Nike since it is a mass produced email (which I don't understand, since each order has its own confirmation # and not to mention each email is sent to different customers?). Long story short, I gave the rep my yahoo email and received the email a few seconds later. Guess I gotta use my yahoo email when I order from NDC from now on.

Now that I see the Chuckposites in people's pictures I don't like the white on it like I thought I would. I'm good with my Air Force Max 2013's. They are dope but I think my AFM will fit my style more. Congrats to everyone who got them.

NikeLA and NikeSantaMonica still having a FSR on RSVP....

Alot of people backed out of that 250$

I have a size 9. 5 in the maxes, looking to trade for a 10 via trusted kicks. PM me if you are interested

called and spoke with one of the reps and nike never received their stock for the area 72 hoodie so they pushed its release back. 

Eastbay just called to confirm the "3 digit CC code" and my shipping address, said shoes will ship monday.

Never had them call before, im 100% sure i entered everything correct to, anyone else get a Call?

Eastbay just called to confirm the "3 digit CC code" and my shipping address, said shoes will ship monday.

Never had them call before, im 100% sure i entered everything correct to, anyone else get a Call?
Didn't you get an order through on champs, FL, etc. too? :lol: They were probably making sure your card wasn't stolen

Anybody know where I can find one of the snapbacks for phone order? They sold out everywhere around me

Bruh. If you guys have been following my posts you'll know I tried to get th air force max at every place imaginable. I showed up at Nike montalvan at 8am expecting there to be a crazy line. But nope. I ended up being 4th.

When they opened at 1pm some people cut and I was heated as hell. But management didn't do anything. In the end I didn't care. Because I got mg size.

Bros I am beyond happy. The quality of this shoe is nice. I just loved everything about it. Anyways back to retirement for me. I'll see some of you in an AIF max thread or two in the future. Hah... I'm going to bed yo.
View media item 271624View media item 271626
One more.

View media item 271628

Bruh. If you guys have been following my posts you'll know I tried to get th air force max at every place imaginable. I showed up at Nike montalvan at 8am expecting there to be a crazy line. But nope. I ended up being 4th.

When they opened at 1pm some people cut and I was heated as hell. But management didn't do anything. In the end I didn't care. Because I got mg size.

Bros I am beyond happy. The quality of this shoe is nice. I just loved everything about it. Anyways back to retirement for me. I'll see some of you in an AIF max thread or two in the future. Hah... I'm going to bed yo.

One more.
congrats on your pick up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom