NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt, the eastbay orders should ship out tomorrow. My order also says ready to ship. The lady said she didn't even know why it says that on line, she said I have my full stock right here ready to go ! 

Last edited:
I called in on Saturday to see if my order was good to go, the rep said they should ship on Monday.

I also checked my status online and it says ready to ship.

When I was going to buy the lebron 10 "area 72" it said back ordered so does that means they will get them again soon?

Thanks for the prompt responses guys, I'll check my order as well :nerd:

edit: Just checked, and the status of my order says: open

Last edited:
Np bruh.

with the lebrons, it's not likely. But you should call to ask, doesn't hurt. Good luck bro

Last edited:
No doubt, the eastbay orders should ship out tomorrow. My order also says ready to ship. The lady said she didn't even know why it says that on line, she said I have my full stock right here ready to go ! 
I saw someone post a pic of the back order message, but on my screen it never showed that, only said in stock....weird

Nah that means your on point, ready to ship. Mine also says open, when they ship it's closed. 
+1

Thank god, from striking out from waking up mad late to copping 2 pairs of Barkleys 
nthat.gif

I hear you bruh ^^^ ish is just getting crazy today. Out of hand, but good that you got yours.

I grabbed one for me, I thought these were the best out the pack. I tried for the force as well, but struck out. Those are real nice to !

very nice deeds \/ \/ those are the best out the whole pack ! The only ones I wanted \/ \/

Last edited:
Just copped air force max from an NT'er, should have posites and maxes shipping out tomorrow :pimp:

hows the fit on these?

I went TTS and they definately feel a little snug in the toe area...wish I went a 1/2 size up!

Another thing....why is everyone calling these 180's?? I dont get it! Even the dude at FL callem them that...wtf??

so if u dont like a sneaker you are hating? damn, there are alot of haters out here then, including myself. or maybe you liking them makes u a hypebeast? just askin

Amen. I'm tired of people over using/incorrectly using those terms. Smh

first off shut the f up !! Second off, no it's not necessarily hating. But if you knew anything around here. Then yes you would know there are a lot of haters out here including your hating hype beast self. ! Always a cowboy

Immaturity at its finest

I hear you bruh ^^^ ish is just getting crazy today. Out of hand, but good that you got yours.

I grabbed one for me, I thought these were the best out the pack. I tried for the force as well, but struck out. Those are real nice to !

very nice deeds \/ \/ those are the best out the whole pack ! The only ones I wanted \/ \/
Struck out on the Force Max as well.

I don't know if I posted here, but I did find a flaw in Eastbay, Footlocker, Finishline, and Footactions "Add to cart button" PLEASE DO NOT BLOW UP MY INBOX IT HAS ALREADY BEEN BLOWN UP AND KEEPS GETTING BLOWN UP.

The thing about the flaw it's something they can't fix so it will always be there. Let me run it a few more times and then I will share it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom