NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have the Nike.com PID for the Barkley's or the Air Force Max?
devil.gif

Got a size 10 in lebron Area 72 looking to trade for Kobe Area 72 all star to complete my collection im in LA/OC area let me know

PM me

Haven't gotten a DM back from @nikesf. Have a feeling the system is rigged by sneakerrsvp.com and others. Might have to start writing my own scripts.
It is.....dude on here, memphissfinest, runs rsvpsniper and had 376 successful RSVP's according to the rsvpsniper twitter page....@$30 a pop. 
eek.gif

indifferent.gif
 If my math serves me correctly thats $11,280.....talk about come up!

sigh this is ridiculous. apparently memphissfiniest is sniping from everyone else.  i used to be able to get twitter rsvps but now its just laughable because dms close within 4 seconds..

maybe its time i just pay the snipertax and forget sitting in front of a computer all day...

:lol: had no idea NikeTown decided to not do FCFS

oh well, I wouldnt have won an RSVP anyways :lol:

It is.....dude on here, memphissfinest, runs rsvpsniper and had 376 successful RSVP's according to the rsvpsniper twitter page....@$30 a pop. :wow:  :stoneface:  If my math serves me correctly thats $11,280.....talk about come up!

Wow

Everyone complained about first come first serve and lines and you all reaped what you sowed with the RSVP. At least with the lines and FCFS, there was a chance you could get a shoe if you put in the ground work, but with the RSVP process being figured out and ultimately rigged, now you guys are **** out of luck. What are you going to complain about now? Nike heard the complaints and they did something about it.

Last edited:
Everyone complained about first come first serve and lines and you all reaped what you sowed with the RSVP. At least with the lines and FCFS, there was a chance you could get a shoe if you put in the ground work, but with the RSVP process being figured out and ultimately rigged, now you guys are **** out of luck. What are you going to complain about now? Nike heard the complaints and they did something about it.

Pretty much bruh smdh. You have absolutely zero chance now. I'm glad I'm I live in Chicago because if I wasn't, I'd be pissed. Boutiques still do FCFS here.

All Nike needs to do to stop these RSVP apps/programs is remove the # from RSVP tweets because they're set up to fetch a unique character, in this case a hashtag. Just say, "Put RoyalAJ in your DM with your name and size."

Let's start a movement and RT or spam that to Nike!

All this crying over RSVP lol, nike don't give a ****. They're getting paid either way. Shoes have become a losers habit over the years and this whole RSVP thing just seals the deal with that. I've excepted that I'm not willing to do anything more than any normal person would to get a pair and because of that I'll be missing out on some pairs. O well, too bad, so sad ..... Move on

All this crying over RSVP lol, nike don't give a ****. They're getting paid either way. Shoes have become a losers habit over the years and this whole RSVP thing just seals the deal with that. I've excepted that I'm not willing to do anything more than any normal person would to get a pair and because of that I'll be missing out on some pairs. O well, too bad, so sad ..... Move on
Of course they don't. Them implementing the RSVP system was more than enough in their eyes. I'm glad I'm not into high profile releases anymore. Too much nonsense involved just to hand over your money.

All Nike needs to do to stop these RSVP apps/programs is remove the # from RSVP tweets because they're set up to fetch a unique character, in this case a hashtag. Just say, "Put RoyalAJ in your DM with your name and size."

They will get around that, that won't slow them down for even one release. The only way to slow them

Let's start a movement and RT or spam that to Nike!

They will get around that, that won't slow them down for even one release. The only way to slow them is to implement a link to a photo that contains the has tag needed. Only problem is this and any additional security features will slow us down twice as much as the automated scripts.

It is.....dude on here, memphissfinest, runs rsvpsniper and had 376 successful RSVP's according to the rsvpsniper twitter page....@$30 a pop. 
eek.gif

indifferent.gif
 If my math serves me correctly thats $11,280.....talk about come up!
I think it failed on the Barkleys, 

I got the RSVP on KD V but got refunded on Barkley, so LA might have been rigged from the Store! Dont blame the Sniper.

Been trying to get the barometer on the hype for the max and Barkley's in ATL. I know its going to be horrible for the Kobe's. as a result the Barkley's will just be a conciliation prize but maybe not at 250$ with valentines today pockets maybe hurt. Then again student refunds and tax refunds come soon!!!
Same here, I was debating on standing in line but its 25 degrees tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom