NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
smokin.gif

Houston HoH galleria had unlimited stock on the barkleys today

Marc Dolce who designed and created the Barkley posite was there signing & sketching on the boxes and posters, 10am-1pm, I got him to sign my pairs, he also designed the foamposites

HARD AF

Copped the area 72 hat at my local HoH.... I left put it on and came back like 30 minutes later and then the employee showed me a galaxy hat that they had hidden in the counter! I was pissed, but at least I got the area 72 hat!

I feel you guys on that love or what thing. When pictures first showed up on the whole Area 72 collection i knew i want the Barkleys out of the whole deal and will pass on the AFM. As the release dates got closer allot of people say the like the AFM more so i got to looking over them again and slowly they grew on me. Now i see allot of comments from people saying that the AFM looks wayy better and also in person. Im just glad to have copped both pairs. I cant wait for them to arrive.

Didn't want any regrets so I just copped two of each. If they turn out to be whack, they go back to the store.

Man the more I see those barkleys the more I like them. Struck out on local raffles & online for afm & chuckposites. Wish there was somewhere in the bay to cop but looks like im out of luck

Fyi...Got a tweet from NTSF around 11am saying they had a few chuckposites FCFS.

Just looked at footlocker launch locator...... My whole state sucks when it comes to buying limited sneakers. None of the All star weekend releases in my area.
If it wasn't for the internet I would have to move. :lol:

Just looked at footlocker launch locator...... My whole state sucks when it comes to buying limited sneakers. None of the All star weekend releases in my area.
If it wasn't for the internet I would have to move.
laugh.gif
Man true that same here living the the great state of New Mexico haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom