NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen these go on eBay for about 400 more or less. At that price with 9% going to eBay, shipping which is let's say 15bucks, and the trouble of doing it all (may not be much) the seller comes away with about 90bucks. Some people camped all night for these. IMO not worth it. You could flip the KD's , put down less of your own money to buy them, and make the same amount of money

Dude here has a point its all about profit margin. It would be smarter to get more of a cheaper kick. Lets say idk the AFM, KOBE, or KD. I mean i had a chance to get at least 2 more AFM from HoH. Those would have netted a nice profit for the low buy in. Imo the best margin.

I've seen these go on eBay for about 400 more or less. At that price with 9% going to eBay, shipping which is let's say 15bucks, and the trouble of doing it all (may not be much) the seller comes away with about 90bucks. Some people camped all night for these. IMO not worth it. You could flip the KD's , put down less of your own money to buy them, and make the same amount of money
Agreed, if you camped for these then it makes no sense.
Matter of fact, that's how I got one of my pairs. Paid a guy $40 for a wristband that he camped from 1am to 10am for. I understand that times are hard out here but there are much better ways to get money.

Does AFMs run small or true to size? My size is 9. I can't choose between 8.5 and 9.5, Any advice in sizing?
i got my reg 10.5 and they were snug. Im sure someone else can vouch as well. My homie wears a 9.5 and got a 9 in AFM.

Saw the KDs, Lebrons, Kobes, Lunar Force 1s, Blazers, and Vandals in Vegas between HOH and Champs.  Still sizes left on all as of yesterday.  Didn't see the Barkleys    or AFM. Bright colors! 

LOL....it was tough as is over here, wokeup early and got no AFM. 
frown.gif
You and a whole lot of other people. Join the club, bro. 

This buy/sell/trade talk needs to stop.

Anyway, just got shipping conf for my Barkley posites from Ndc. Used the free ground shipping btw.

^^ why is it everyone has to ask others approval nowadays? if youre about it then be about it, do your thing and just be wise when it comes to business. the hype has truly taken over, personal preference is out the door and all the lambs are following in herds...be youre own and make decisions based on what you think, what you know and what you personally like

Don't know about GR. None of the stores in the mall near me got them. Not champs, shiek, FTL, or FNL.

Really ? Maybe because I'm in LA but these shoes were everywhere. They just all sold out within an hour. It's like 50 stores all got 10 pairs. Even mom n pops got them. And out here champs barely has anything. I was very surprised they got them

Does it make me a hypebeast if I hate when a really sick shoe is a released in crazy amounts. Like what ever happened to real Quickstrikes, and having to do your homework to cop a pair of shoes. I'm no reseller but when I walk in the mall I see bout 3 dozen people wearing Playoff XI's, I feel all of the ASG and Area 72 shoes were large amounts. 

Flame suit activated by the way. Whatever. 

Last edited:
Does it make me a hypebeast if I hate when a really sick shoe is a released in crazy amounts. Like what ever happened to real Quickstrikes, and having to do your homework to cop a pair of shoes. I'm no reseller but when I walk in the mall I see bout 3 dozen people wearing Playoff XI's, I feel all of the ASG and Area 72 shoes were large amounts. 

Flame suit activated by the way. Whatever. 

Don't know about a hypebeast but it makes you snobbish and elitist.
Who cares what's on other people's feet, why care how many were made and who got what as long as you got your pair.

If you camped all night for these just to turn a $90-$100 profit, then you're right, not worth it. But, if you were fortunate enough to cop online, and all you have to do is go to the post office to ship after you flip, that's a come up IMO. The KD's are going on average at around $200 shipped. After Ebay takes their cut, and you spend another $15 to ship, you've only made about a $20 profit. Which makes more sense???

It Was Like that All Day Friday & Saturday & Somehow The HoH FL still Had FSR On All the All Star Pack With that Many Customers Buying 3to5 Pairs Of Each Shoe
HoH was making people going back through the line to cop multi pairs Fri, I didn't bother going up Sat or Sun, too crazy, and they still had szs yesterday...

This buy/sell/trade talk needs to stop.

Anyway, just got shipping conf for my Barkley posites from Ndc. Used the free ground shipping btw.
NDC has the best shipping hands down. I live in NJ and if I order on a Saturday they're here on Tuesday, sometimes Wednesday. That's pretty much 2-day shipping free! Anywhere else take 4-5 business days and costs $7-8.

Copped AF Max 2013 of ebay for 249.99 free shipping! Hopefully They dont refund my money and jack up the price.  I couldnt find one under $300...  I sold my sz 11 for $280 locally, i couldnt fit it and money talks.  I wanted to keep the box since it was signed by the designer while he was in houston..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom