NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's the glow on the barkleys
The outsoles on the barkleys glows pretty good when exposed to light. I had em sitting on my bed for about ten minutes (just sitting upright in normal position, my lights are above my bed) and when I switched the lights off the outsoles were glowing pretty bright, even the bottoms were glowing except for the very center... the majority of the outsoles were glowing though..
The bark foams don't glow quite as bright or hold the glow for quite as long as the outsoles on the afm 2013. Didn't wait it out to see how long they glow for but I did notice the barkleys losing the gitd effect slightly quicker.
Now that I got both afm and barks I must say I like barks better. Afm is a beautiful and unique shoe too but the barkley is just over the top...here is a closeup pic of the galactic paint visible air unit I couldn't really distinguish what was goin on there from any online pics, so here it is for people who haven't seen shoe in person...View media item 285119 purple tinted plastic with textured little white gitd "stars"

Last edited:
Anyone know if the sequalizer shorts are still in stores? I'm in the LA area and got a Large that's too big
ohwell.gif

They are still here in stores in new jersey.

This. I'm happy with the blazers though. I should've copped both.

I originally was going to pass on the AFM and just pickup the Barkleys because those really caught my eyes out of all the whole packs. A few days before the release people were talking about it so I gave them another look and I knew I will need them. Im glad I didnt sleep on them. Great shoes

How is the sizing on the Blazers? I wear an 11 in all my Jordans, I wear and 11 in the KD V, 11.5 in Air Maxes, etc. Should I just pick up an 11?

I originally was going to pass on the AFM and just pickup the Barkleys because those really caught my eyes out of all the whole packs. A few days before the release people were talking about it so I gave them another look and I knew I will need them. Im glad I didnt sleep on them. Great shoes
I thought the AFM were going to be the easiest cop, they didn't even raffle them here but after release is when it became clear they were the pair most people went after.  Only thing i can put that on was the reasonable price of $160.  The $250 price tag scared most away from the barkleys.

Did the AFM release in a 14?  I can't seem to find a pair in that size anywhere...
All the Area 72 shoes released in 7 or 8 to 13 only. From what I heard Nike had larger sizes available in Houston at some stores because I have seen the AFM and Barkleys in a size 14. Those sizes were extremely and the ones that got put on ebay sold for $600-1000  

My Area 72 Raygun shirt is still on backorder from Eastbay. I ordered it back on the 19th. I can't find them in a Medium anywhere else besides NDC. Should I be worried about getting it cancelled? Or is there just a delay from Weather conditions up North. 
ohwell.gif

Any chance there will be a restock or any other places/online getting the hoodie???......still trying to get 1 for retail price

My Area 72 Raygun shirt is still on backorder from Eastbay. I ordered it back on the 19th. I can't find them in a Medium anywhere else besides NDC. Should I be worried about getting it cancelled? Or is there just a delay from Weather conditions up North. 
ohwell.gif

You shouldn't have to worry about a cancellation, but please feel free to PM us with your order information if you'd like us to check on it for you.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom