NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
caught the NDC restock on the hoodie, thanks to the person who posted it, now if I can just find a 10.5/11 in the AFMs and i'd be good.

jus picked up a L and M.. gotta make sure i get the right size... 

repped my dude.. good looking

ps..  my nike gc didnt wanna work?? hoping i can call tomorrow and have them credit it to my order
what kinda gc was it? If its one of them $5 ones from filling out the surveys they dont work for online or phone orders

Copped a hoodie too. Did they not release that Friday? All I remember seeing was the shirt, the hat and the Destroyer jacket.

Damn, you guys are fast!  I woke up and randomly checked NDC like I always do for the hoodie and I just got my size XL (Nike hoodies fit small I think).  Glad I didn't bite the bullet on the ridiculous eBay prices!  

poor guys getting hammered on eBay for that hoodie, good look to the guy who posted last night, everything but S and 3XL seem to still be a available right now...

copped some AFM off eBay last night in my size, tried my 9.5s on again and could tell it wasn't gonna rock well long-term. Real firm and snug shoe

I ordered a L and XL didn't know which one would fit. I will just sell the one that don't fit to someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom