NT! 49ERS GAME SUMMIT

is there ever a 9ers game during the gay parade? if so do the 9ers just forfeit so all the players can attend the parade?
The Autumn Wind is a Pirate

Quote:
is there ever a 9ers game during the gay parade? if so do the 9ers just forfeit so all the players can attend the parade?
: Team Sea Monster :

Dude, please. Tell your girl to shut up.

lol....the heck is going on in here??

raider nation home games ain't no joke tho. one of my boys is in gtf and has to work some of the games.....told me some crazy stories.

then again, 9ers games at Candlestick aren't all Candyland either. someone in my fam used to be in charge of troops for the games and all the other major events around SF. things get outa hand real fast when you put a whole mess of drunk & fanatical fools together. the majority are there to just enjoy the games, but others sure don't shy away from any opportunities to go bonkers and cause static.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Here are the home games
2007 Regular Season

September 10# vs. Arizona 7:15 pm (ESPN)
September 30 vs. Seattle 1:05 pm (FOX)
October 7 vs. Baltimore 1:15 pm (CBS)
October 28 vs. New Orleans 1:15 pm (FOX)
November 18* vs. St. Louis 1:15 pm (FOX)
December 9* vs. Minnesota 1:05 pm (FOX)
December 15* vs. Cincinnati 5:15 pm (NFLN)
December 23* vs. Tampa Bay 5:15 pm (NBC)

Quote:
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAM BAY AREA / Team Wipe Me Down / TEAM WARRIORS / SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

I'd go, I think I'm already going to one of the games so this should work out good....we should tailgate (BBQ, drink, etc....). I'll bring the Captain to make the summit happen.

I'll be in San Diego for college otherwise I would go, but I'll probably make it to Wk. 1 just cuz I haven't seen a NFL game in person before.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football: Still Undefeated​

i dont like the 9ers im raiders all the wayy but if you can get a battle of the bay it'll be cool plus even tho i hate the 9ers i do want to see how much better they are this year i always like seeing improvement just wish the raiders could learn so we'd own NFl once again..damn |I
tired.gif
THIS HOW WE CHILL FROM 93'
TIL'

so wsup with this game summit? anybody decide yet
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

just a lil bit of friendly advice........

if y'all really want this to happen, just start w/a few heads and pick a date/game that works you folks first and be done w/it. after that, whoever is sincerely interested in heading out can try to make it.

don't go thru the whole, "is this good for you?..........ok, is it good for you and you and you too?" merry go round or y'all will never get anywhere.

the only way we finally made the Summit happen is when a few dudes just took the initiative and got the ball in motion.
besides, no one date/game is gonna work for EVERYONE.
the more the merrier, but even if y'all just get a handful of folks to come out this first go around, y'all will be good and still have a blast.

good luck.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Yeah thanks man , if only I could edit this post.
-LilLazy650
Viva ChivasWarriorsSpursPistons49ers
Angels,Sabcercats, Nat
Team Uncircumsized, Equipo Tricolor, Team Chiicano

My dad has season tickets so ill b there all the time :D
happy.gif
Sec. 32

Team 49ers im looking to join

Quick Q about Niner tix...I looked at their site and they don't seem to be selling single game tix, and on eBay they're a little expensive (game vs. Arizona), but on Niners.com they say they'd sell single game tix in August...so are the Niners still sellin tix, or am I gonna have to ebay it? thanks.
Team49ers

They are not on sale yet. People are selling season tickets
-LilLazy650
Viva ChivasWarriorsSpursPistons49ers
Angels,Sabcercats, Nat
Team Uncircumsized, Equipo Tricolor, Team Chiicano

aight thanks..do u know when/how u can buy em?
Team49ers

I already got my home opener tickets.
You need 20 people to go to get that deal and if everyone was honest in this thread it could happen.

-Lil Lazy
TEAM EQUIPO 49erz

i wont be able to make the home opener but i am down for all the other games. preferably the saints
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

i dont know if this had been mentioned or not, but, instead of going to the game, why dont we have a tailgate summit instead? this way all us nters can chop it up wit everyone instead of just talking to the person next to you. plus WE CAN GET OUR EAT ON AND DRANK ON FOR THE 21+! i know that the parking lot is HELLA windy and cold but tailgating is hella fun. this is just an idea im throwing out, but im hella down to go to a game anyway, so count me in and lets make something happen!

Back
Top Bottom