NT, A Question Of Hygiene Vol. Washcloth vs. Hands

NT, I've always heard conflicting opinions upon acceptable cleansing methods whilst showering. After talking to a few friends, I realized there was a specific, racial trend. I'm sure we've had this discussion on NT before, but I thought I'd actually attempt to grab some data, maybe throw up a BS graph/spreadsheet while I'm goofing at work. 
So NT, when showering, do you use a washcloth, your hands, or both? Personally, I wash most of my body with my hands, then I add additional soap to a washcloth and give my more intimate areas a more in-depth clean. 

I'm looking to categorize these habits in two ways: race and gender. So if you guys would just post either, "Washcloth", "Hands", or "Both" along with your race and gender, I'd appreciate it. Putting down the reasoning behind your own personal method of washing would be interesting as well. Looking forward to the responses. I'll start off.

Both; Black; Male

washcloth for my body
hands between my buttcrack

Spoiler [+]
srs

wash cloth, black, male

i feel wash cloth gives u a better scrub but skin sheds anyways so thats just me. i dont think someone who does not use a cloth is dirty i just think using ur hands wastes soap. i aint tryna cop soap err week b

Used to be my hand for everything, except my crack.

Now I loofah 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And use my washcloth for my crack 
laugh.gif

I'm a black male, btw.

Pretty sure this has been discussed before. Most black people used a cloth, most white people used their hands/just the bar.

Im white and do both.

tumblr_lh5x2tEsS21qcnfigo1_500.png

"I learned that white people don’t use washcloths. Did you know that? I’m serious. Had one bar of soap in the house. Every time I use it, somebody else’s pubic hair was in it. Use the cloth! Why you gotta put the raw bar of soap in your butt and all this?! Maybe I need to wash my face, or my feet!

Wash cloth with soap, follow up with body wash on a loofah.
If you're using your hand, you aint clean lol

I use that axe sponge thing. And body wash. I have bar soap in my shower too, but only use it when I'm in a hurry or just quickly cleaning up.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

NT, I've always heard conflicting opinions upon acceptable cleansing methods whilst showering. After talking to a few friends, I realized there was a specific, racial trend. I'm sure we've had this discussion on NT before, but I thought I'd actually attempt to grab some data, maybe throw up a BS graph/spreadsheet while I'm goofing at work. 
So NT, when showering, do you use a washcloth, your hands, or both? Personally, I wash most of my body with my hands, then I add additional soap to a washcloth and give my more intimate areas a more in-depth clean. 

I'm looking to categorize these habits in two ways: race and gender. So if you guys would just post either, "Washcloth", "Hands", or "Both" along with your race and gender, I'd appreciate it. Putting down the reasoning behind your own personal method of washing would be interesting as well. Looking forward to the responses. I'll start off.

Both; Black; Male

roll.gif
roll.gif

washcloth for everything except face
team dark male

How can somebody wash their body with their hands only??? The image of rubbin your body to clean yourself is funny

I use a washcloth... one time all the washcloths was derty, so I used an oven mit.

Washcloth.

Original man.

I tried using the loofah,but I just can't stand it.

i use my hands.

i take two showers a day so it doesnt matter what i use im usually spotless
wink.gif

im from da middle east where we're still searchin for peace

Dove 4 men + washcloth

i have 2 washcloths one for my face & face only & one for everwhere else

using your hands
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
nasty imo

Back
Top Bottom