NT, A Question Of Hygiene Vol. Washcloth vs. Hands

I have been on that AXE scrubber/loofa for a long time now. Use that for my body, hands for my face. And I am a white male.

After using a loofa/cloth/etc going to just hands makes me feel like my skin is getting clean. Like I'm just rubbing soap on top of my skin/dirt and washing off. But with those you feel lie you are actually scrubbing the dirt off of your skin.

1 washcloth for face another for body shower poof for genitals and scrubber/brush for undesirable areas
Charcoal plus 1 AlphaMale

I use this loofah x wash cloth hybrid..texture of a loofah but in the shape of a skinny !+$ towel? idk il try and find pics

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

I don't like washcloths because all that absorbed dirt/soap that builds up over time is nasty imo.

eek.gif
 .............. Wait, yall don't wash the wash cloth when you're done 
sick.gif

Loofah for the body

Washcloth for the face

Separate washcloth for my !!$

Brush for my back

Writing it all makes me feel high maintenance
laugh.gif
I also have like 7 towels on rotation for drying off. And I'm white

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Loofah for the body

Washcloth for the face

Separate washcloth for my !!$

Brush for my back

Writing it all makes me feel high maintenance
laugh.gif
I also have like 7 towels on rotation for drying off. And I'm white

my-man-o.gif

I'll go ahead and chart this when we hit the end of 5 pages. Guess I'm gonna have to add loofah to its own separate category
laugh.gif

Hands... don't even tell me thats not efficient. Animals just lick themselves clean. Our skin is delicate and you dont want to scrub too hard or it might damage your hair follicles or irritate the epidermis. I don't use Loofah but thats because of preference. Overtime the loofah will trap dirt and oil. So you'll end up spreading dirt and bacteria all over your body. Hands is efficient enough because all you need is a little scrub. The places with the most dirt on your body are exposed to bare contact with objects like your hands, forearms...etc while the majority of your body is clothed. Do you really need to scrub yourself vigorously with a cleaning accessory , when most of the dirt on your body is just from your own sweat and dead skin?

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

I don't like washcloths because all that absorbed dirt/soap that builds up over time is nasty imo.

eek.gif
 .............. Wait, yall don't wash the wash cloth when you're done 
sick.gif
That dirtyness stays with the washcloth no matter how many times you rinse it. In my mind at least
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tecca nena

I've been doing this no soap no shampoo shower for the past 3 months... water only... Im as clean as ever but my skin isn't as dry as it used to be... I also started taking contrast showers because too much hot water is bad for you... I am often commented on my glow (although it is usually at a bar and I am drinking)

washcloth or not most people need to start limiting the amount of hot water and soap they use on their skin, but no one needs to go full force like me...
91c153eee04d02acd228e2381e61fbff63154ad.pjpeg

what in the hell is wrong with you

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

I've been doing this no soap no shampoo shower for the past 3 months... water only... Im as clean as ever but my skin isn't as dry as it used to be... I also started taking contrast showers because too much hot water is bad for you... I am often commented on my glow (although it is usually at a bar and I am drinking)

washcloth or not most people need to start limiting the amount of hot water and soap they use on their skin, but no one needs to go full force like me...

tbh that's not a bad way to go. i wouldn't go 3-months persay, but overwashing is a common thing, as well as using too much hot water.

for example, during the winter times, because i don't sweat as profusely, i either use less soap or no soap at all for 2 showers at a time.

eek.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Eastern_5.jpg

Hispanic, male...I use a softer sponge for my face.

I feel cleaner using a loofah and dove bar. 

Originally Posted by girlslovewaffles

tbh that's not a bad way to go. i wouldn't go 3-months persay, but overwashing is a common thing, as well as using too much hot water.

for example, during the winter times, because i don't sweat as profusely, i either use less soap or no soap at all for 2 showers at a time.

iUWugloPAO2Rf.gif

Washcloth to wipe the water from my face

Hands to apply facial soap

Loofah for my body

Loofah with my shampoo for my hair

Spoiler [+]
jk

I am a caucasian male.

I never realized how manly I was till I came in this thread.

Yall dudes terry CLOTH.

I swear i always thought loofahs were shaped like thick bananas
laugh.gif
Didn't know what eiddyfouw (i think) posted was a loofah.

Back
Top Bottom