NT Advice, I sold and may have scammed

So i buy and sell phones usually just ATT and Tmobile phones. i got a good deal on a couple of sprint Blackberries so i bought them. the guy that bought them from me calls 3 days later and says the phones are on somebodies account and cant be activated. i said alright ill try to get it fixed. i call the guy i bought them from he said hed have it done and he didnt get it done. so the guy i sold them to calls me today and is like im an off duty cop and i have ur plates we need to fix this. i got pissed with the threat and told him f off. was in the wrong? i never dealt with sprint before so i didnt check anything and obviously neither did he. can he do anything evem tho i doubt hes a cop.

Mangudai954 wrote:

Nah but if for sure the phones were stolen then you should of reimbursed the buyer, its only right.

he bought 3 of them not just, so he was buying and reselling also. why should i take the loss?

your parents cant kick you out till your 18, well depending on your state law. for exAmple if u lived in fl and ur parents kicked u out at the age of 17, Huey can get in trouble. with the law

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

your parents cant kick you out till your 18, well depending on your state law. for exAmple if u lived in fl and ur parents kicked u out at the age of 17, Huey can get in trouble. with the law

Wrong thread??

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

??????

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

Mangudai954 wrote:

Nah but if for sure the phones were stolen then you should of reimbursed the buyer, its only right.

he bought 3 of them not just, so he was buying and reselling also. why should i take the loss?

If Wal-Mart sold faulty Sony TVs than Sony would be responsible for the recall/refunds.

Simple enough?

-__- iPad ftl. yeah, it load up the wrong window. lmaoo but since im in this thread. u can think about it this way. gizmodo.com is going to court cause they bought a prototype iphone from a stranger for 5,000 dollars. so if ur gizmodo buying phones from someone else . you don't know if those phones were stolen or not so you may get in trouble for it.

Originally Posted by Derek916

Mangudai954 wrote:

If Wal-Mart sold faulty Sony TVs than Sony would be responsible for the recall/refunds.

Simple enough?

This aint Wal-Mart

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Mangudai954 wrote:

Simple enough?
This aint Wal-Mart

thats wat im saying, and wat is a cop doing buying stuff off me and reselling?

OP is at fault, plain and simple. I'm sure he misrepresented the phones he sold. The guy should take u to court and give u a beatdown.

Sounds like ur the scammer!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Did you offer a refund?

y would i offer a refund? y should i take the L, im smart enough not to go back to the guy i bought stuff from and try to return it. thats childish, live and learn, i will not be messing with sprint anymore, thats it.

Did you offer a refund?

y would i offer a refund? y should i take the L, im smart enough not to go back to the guy i bought stuff from and try to return it. thats childish, live and learn, i will not be messing with sprint anymore, thats it.
lets just say this was on here and you sold fake jordans, if you don't give a refund you would be banned from this forum...its not a live and learn situation bro give the refund before this guy posts you up your info on some Sprint version of NT and the goons come after you

Did you offer a refund?

lets just say this was on here and you sold fake jordans, if you don't give a refund you would be banned from this forum...its not a live and learn situation bro give the refund before this guy posts you up your info on some Sprint version of NT and the goons come after you
wats a goon to a goblin, jk. i just dont understand y i have to give him a refund, i dont no him, he had a want add on cl and i responded with wat i had i didnt even no wat an esn was before he mentioned it and neither did he until he tried to sell it.

Mangudai954 wrote:

b/c YOU as the merchant sold him the phones.
besides..how do you know he's reselling?

if he's really a cop..then best believe he's gonna go after you if you don't make it right.

Mangudai954 wrote:

roll.gif

since when did buying 3 of them mean he's reselling?

he could have been buying for other people...

Well from what OP is saying you are trying to protect who you bought the phones from just because you don't want to take the L you let the person you buy it from not take it either ? Your too funny.

As far as the 3 phones sold and it being a off duty cop or whatever its up to you, you can live and learn with a cop-out or you can tell the guy "tough luck".

Better hope that it doesn't escalate to something more than you bargained for because clearly you hold the risk here.

Back
Top Bottom