NT, AGE CHECK. Vol Damn am i too old to be in here?

35...36 next month. i share my birthday with the creation day of NT.

35...36 next month. i share my birthday with the creation day of NT.

I would assume most of the older members are around mid 20s- early 30s.

With that said im in that age range
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

I'm twenty - reasons why you feel old OP?

Maybe it has to do with some of the content thrown up here in the general Forums 
roll.gif
. Ain't knocking it, i love the outrageous stuff that find here but sometimes i can't relate. So maybe that's why im feeling old 
tired.gif

NT FAM for life tho.
Yup.
pimp.gif

Some of my friends and I were half raised by Niketalk. Going to school all like, "Ay did you read what dude said about that %#%?!" I don't think you should feel "old" though, just live and learn.

Got to love Niketalk for all it's worth. Some things I may not be interested in but as a whole Niketalk =

2z5kdxu.gif

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

I'm twenty - reasons why you feel old OP?

Maybe it has to do with some of the content thrown up here in the general Forums 
roll.gif
. Ain't knocking it, i love the outrageous stuff that find here but sometimes i can't relate. So maybe that's why im feeling old 
tired.gif

NT FAM for life tho.
Yup.
pimp.gif

Some of my friends and I were half raised by Niketalk. Going to school all like, "Ay did you read what dude said about that %#%?!" I don't think you should feel "old" though, just live and learn.

Got to love Niketalk for all it's worth. Some things I may not be interested in but as a whole Niketalk =

2z5kdxu.gif

Back
Top Bottom