NT All Time MLB Re-Draft vol: Voting is Open

Another question I had is are we strictly doing LF, CF, and RF? Or are we gonna be flexible and do 3 OF?

Ready to pick all dead ball era players

giphy.gif

Heads up:

Lot of you I have on Twitter, those that I don't, please either send me email addresses, or phone numbers, or text another owner that you may be friends with etc. I know Dland is gonna help me with Champ, I assume Pablo and A55 have numbers, I have SLP's phone #, etc. Between the 29 of us, we shouldn't have to wait too long on owners, we should all be able to reach out and get hold of people.

Make sure to "watch" the thread, even tho we all know NT is weird now notifying us when we have new replies, etc. :smh:

I'm not gonna chase everyone down all day every day, I am beyond busy already, doing this will stress me out, but it's worth it in the end. So check in, daily, but I'm not going to have a running clock and be yellin at people or nothin like that. Weekends are usually pretty quiet, but if you happen to come in, and it's your turn, please make the pick so the next guy can do the same, etc.

If I can't find you for 14+ hours, then yeah, you're getting a HOFer from the 1880's on your roster, you're welcome.

Another question I had is are we strictly doing LF, CF, and RF? Or are we gonna be flexible and do 3 OF?

Baseball reference has breakdowns on games by position so try to use that.

I don't wanna see X in RF when he plays 17 seasons in CF, ya know? :lol:

Now, if he plays 1,060 games in Left, and 1,042 games in Right, then yeah, I can be flexible there. If it's 1,000 to 212, no, I'm not movin on that.

Can't tell if this is going to be tougher or easier than the The Show re-draft :lol:

With the #2 selection I pick

Say Hey Kid, Willie Mays, CF

2x NL MVP (Should have had more)

154 wRC+ Career Average, 156.2 Career WAR, .256 ISO Career Average , perennial Gold Glover

JiYGejGO.jpeg

C CP1708 Would you be able to put the team rosters in post #4 in spoilers? The 1st page takes 10 minutes to scroll through on mobile. :lol:

C CP1708 Would you be able to put the team rosters in post #4 in spoilers? The 1st page takes 10 minutes to scroll through on mobile. :lol:

No worries, I'm not done editing everything, but yeah, scrolling page 1 on phones gonna be a *****

May need to do a round by round rolling post for "up to date" picks once we get thru the first 2-3 rounds.

But yes, total picks will be updated on page 1 soon.

Where did you dig up Dirk from? :lol:

It's good to be back :pimp: just @ me on Twitter when it's my pick.

I caught him online once, told him about this draft, and he jumped at it.

Kev, I can't get. :smh: He'd be all over this joint in the old days. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom