NT AM I IN THE WRONG??

its my daughters b-day...and I couldnt get her anything for her birthday...(lost my job)....so I come home and my mom has a couple of her friends over andthere kids too....
Now im pissed off because my mom knows I couldnt get my daughter anything...and her and her friends all brought gifts. My mom says it doesnt matter but it doesto me .
Do you guys understand where Im coming from?? Im pissed off because my mom does whatever she wants without asking me if its okay .
mad.gif

Honestly even if you didn't have a job, you have to get her a gift. Even if it means getting rid of you own stuff. You gotta make it work.

When she gets older and see how the world works.
She will realize your situation.
I know I do now when I look back at some of the decisions my parents had to make.

Making sure your daughter is happy should be your #1 priority, stop being so selfish.

I get where your coming from but they say grandparents love their grandkids more than their kids so she dont care about what you have to say in this

I understand what you saying but the fact that you came on NT with a thread like this shows me that you were way too young when you had your child.

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

I understand what you saying but the fact that you came on NT with a thread like this shows me that you were way too young when you had your child.
eek.gif

WOW!

eek.gif

That is your EGO messing with you man.
Your PRIDE took a hit because you couldn't PROVIDE
for your DAUGHTER. Its making you feel like less of a MAN.

laugh.gif
lighten up man, your daughter still loves you

but for real pull ya skirt down b
indifferent.gif

So she was suppose to do what cuz you lost your job? Most kids don't understand what that stuff means. At least she got something and you could haveborrowed money from your mom to get her a gift if you felt that strongly about it. I think saying she can't have anything from anyone cuz you can'tafford a gift at the time is kinda mean and only thinking of how you feel.

the little girl got a party with all her friends and a bunch of new toys and this guy is pissed? she probably didnt even notice that daddy didnt give her apresent. I bet you could've taken her for a .99 cent dairy queen child's ice cream cone and it would've meant the world.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

So because you cant afford to give her a gift...nobody can?...
laugh.gif
RUTHLESS
word u should be happy that someone came through with a gift

the greatest gift you can give your daughter is being a father to her and raising her not to be a jumpoff. once my nephews grow up its game over

Back
Top Bottom