NT Am I screwed?

I was laid off 6 months ago and been trying to find a job ever since. I finally got an opportunity and I have a "drug screening test" in 3 days onMonday. What can I take or do to pass this test? Has anyone tried anything that actually worked??

Thanks in advance.

^^^ Nah, doesn't work

My cousin had to do 1 for Modells

He just had my brother pee in a cup and then put it in a bottle and took it with him....

he got the job

There was just a thread like this recently. They have those Detox things that run like $30, but it's worth it. I don't know though, so wait for someothers to post. When was the last time you smoked and when's the urine test?

Depends how often you smoke. If you smoke regularly theres not a damn thing you can do about it. Actually, there might not be anyways since you are so close toyour test.

someone with clean piss x garcia tube x microwave. (i passed a pre-employment drug screen this way years ago)

or how long ago did you smoke? and how often?

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

I heard using apple juice as faux-pee works
eyes.gif

comeon, unemployed for 6 months? you should have laid off the dro. good luck tho. sorry if i just blew your high
laugh.gif

cop the wizzinator.....works like a charm...express shipping ftw

whizzinator1.bmp

wow watched that vid...told you hahaha

Originally Posted by agold1002

whizzinator1.bmp
thats what i was gonna say. my bruh smokes like theres no tomorrow. at the very LEAST 3 times a day. he stay usen his whizzinator when he goes foran interiew.

someone told me yesterday about some pills. you take 4 pills at least 3 hours before the test and drink a lot of water and pee as much as possible before. hesaid your pee will be green when you do the test. but that just means you "take a lot of vitamins" he said it's like $40 for 4 pills though. idon't smoke but he was just telling me what he does. i can't remember the name though...sorry.

Originally Posted by Emsterr

someone told me yesterday about some pills. you take 4 pills at least 3 hours before the test and drink a lot of water and pee as much as possible before. he said your pee will be green when you do the test. but that just means you "take a lot of vitamins" he said it's like $40 for 4 pills though. i don't smoke but he was just telling me what he does. i can't remember the name though...sorry.
I called the smoke shop and they told me about these pills you take an hour before called "stat" I doubt they work though.

Originally Posted by agold1002

whizzinator1.bmp

wow watched that vid...told you hahaha

haha i guess it sucks if a girl needs to pass a drug test....

Seriously tho u can get a jug of water..then go to your local GMC and they have a drink that cleans u out..I kno many pot heads that used this and it worked

But at least round my way they don't do pee test anymore..they do the swob test

Back
Top Bottom