NT Am I wrong for this????? vol. old lady

So I'm walking my dog down the street. He stops to smell a tree and some grass. Then, some little old lady who I dont even know aggressively says,"aren't you going to pick up the

droppings?" I got
mad.gif
and I yelled, "My dog doesn't !%%%outside, only inside his area in my house." I hit her with the
indifferent.gif
and kept it moving. There were people outside looking at at me

like I was a killer. This old lady accused me of letting my dog drop a deuce and not cleaning up. My dog is highly trained and never poops in public. I dontknow why I got so heated. I

guess I hate it when people I dont know accuse me of things. Was I wrong for yelling at this old broad or should I have been nicer??

i probably would've just
happy.gif
and kept walking.....
but i don't blame you for saying that....
Grumpy Old People FTL
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

you wasnt wrong.. i wouldve done the same
old folk quick to open their mouth
indifferent.gif
damn right. just cause they old dont mean they have a license to run their mouth recklessly

No you weren't wrong...when people accuse you of @%++ that dint happen, you have to set them straight.

I would have said "Where do you see any droppings?..."

One time I was playing my PSP a while back and this old broad came up to me like. "Why were you taking pics of me?" I was like this a video game thiscant take pics
indifferent.gif

and she was like "O" ...just gave her the
indifferent.gif

Old people are quick to pop off at the mouth though.

i just would of flipped her the bird and kept it moving lulz
laugh.gif

and even if I did let my dog crap in her yard/whatever I would not of picked it up. (but thats why I don't own a dog)

damn your suppose to pick up the droppings? I dont have a dog but im definately not touching dog poop.

You weren't wrong.

I tend to be overly polite to old people though...who knows where their heads are in their old age?

Originally Posted by nine point five

wait... your dog *@+@@ in your house?
sick.gif

M!ke

sicker than Boy George picturin' Michael Jackson In little boys' drawers shoppin' at toy stores
***my
[size=+0]eBay auctions[/size]***

I have a pretty big house so my dog has the whole basement to himself. He does his business on newspapers. I throwaway the newspapers everyday and put newones. And please believe your ebay auctions are going to be sabotaged for that slick comment. JUSTKIDDING

Back
Top Bottom