NT, am I wrong vol. Feeding time (pre game video)

iblink

Banned
I caught a baby bird at my job yesterday. It's really small so I decided to feed it to my�snake, whom ate a mouse last week (too sick). So I tell my roommates about it and they're all telling me I'm inhumane and crap. Thing is... they all want to watch.
grin.gif
�So do you guys�think it's messed up to feed the snake a bird? I mean ithappens all the time in nature right?

I'm saying though. Watching it eat mice is cool and all, but I want it to have variety and all.

its part of the food chain. if snakes weren't domesticated. i can almost guarantee you that snakes would be eating baby chicks that falls from their nest.almost every animal is either a prey or a predator.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

i already knew what it was as soon as i saw the video cap. i just woke up... im gonna pass.

It hasn't eaten it yet fam. I'm not supposed to feed em' until night time.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I think your snake is going to get hurt

I'm going to daze the bird (a pluck or two to the head) before I put the snake in the box.

I'll post the video if mods don't think it's too over the top. I have the one from last week.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]My $$$ is on the bird...+%@ is the point of a pregame video?[/color]

Originally Posted by iBlink

I'm going to daze the bird (a pluck or two to the head) before I put the snake in the box.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]NO! Let it be a battle to the death! Keep the film rolling too[/color]

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

iBlink wrote:
Dirtylicious wrote:

NO! Let it be a battle to the death! Keep the film rolling too

The snake's my investment. It's only right that I give it the advantage.

Dang I was hella expecting the feeding time video. Post it! It's not inhumane, it's life, we eat animals all the time.

I didn't say I'd kill the bird. As far as I'm concerned, as long as it has a beak, it has a chance. I'm just going to daze em' up a little.

Back
Top Bottom