NT AND Especially NYC Detectives, Need Your Help Vol eBay Buyer Scammer

Here's the story. This dude Kevin Noel aka mclarenx989 is trying to take advantage of us sellers on eBay by trying to request partial refunds or saying things haven't showed up after delivery. Sold some Cavs 4's and he wanted me to mark the item as 'paid' on eBay even though we went with an off eBay transaction. He then requested a partial refund for some DS shoes because the bottoms were dirty. He's also saying the Obsidians I sent him were never received even though the item says it was delivered.

What I'm asking is if anyone has ever dealt with this eBay buyer and have gone thru the same thing. Also, does anyone who lives in the area of

94-35 86 ave
woodhaven, NY 11421

If this is a legit business as this dude has called it.

Thanks in advance.

Not sure what kind of help you're looking for?

If you have signature confirmation that the Obsidians were delivered, Paypal should side with you for the dispute.  For the Cav IV's, you should probably send pics of them to Paypal to try and prove that they were deadstock, but even then, it's your word against his.  Paypal may be more likely to side with you if you have a lot of positive transactions and a nice long history with them.

If you're looking for personal information, you have a name, address, and user name... google is your friend.

Back
Top Bottom