NT: Any trouble at work?

Joined Sep 8, 2009
I work at a commissary (Military grocery store) and I'm bagging this ladies groceries and she says i want Double paper bags, I'm like alright so I continue bagging and then she ask me what am i doing, and i said you asked for Double Paper right? she says yes so i continue. Another bagger takes some dog food and puts it with regular food and she speaks up about it so i take it out and put it in a separate bag.

Fast forward a couple of minutes and i put her stuff in the trunk she tips me tells me have a good day. And then my boss tells me she complained that i was rude and disrespectful to her and that i need to chill out before i get fired
. Turns out she made a scene while i went to the car and told my co-workers she would complain on anybody if they mixed up her food.

Cliffs: I work at a grocery store.
         I take my customers grocery's to her car, get my tip.
         Boss tells me she complained that i was disrespectful and i almost got fired.

NT: Tell me your experiences with rude customers,co-workers/bosses.

Joined Mar 26, 2005
that sucks remember when i was younger, when my dad was in the navy and we go to the commisary, everything was put into paper bags, no plastic!...wouldnt worry some people are just like that, i work at sams club and see dozens of people like that...

Joined May 9, 2009
Recently I just got a URGENT FIRST PRIORITY Mail package from UPS stating that if I continue to miss days I can be terminated....I got the Union on my side so they cant do $!+@ if I call in -_o

Joined Nov 10, 2007
first problem is that u work at the commissary, dont yall only work off of tips?
when i was in i would NEVER go there, the lines are always super long and all the spouses and retired WWI vets (no disrespect) trying to get stuff for even cheaper than what it is,
the lady was prob the wife of a captain, who sits at home all day watches dr phil and general hospital and going to the grocery is such a pain in the %!* for her,
i would say dont sweat it,

Joined Apr 15, 2008
i gotten written up for forgetting to punch out on tuesday, they even looked at the video cameras to see if i left after 5:00....i left at 5:03

Joined Oct 13, 2001
Originally Posted by eight2one

i gotten written up for forgetting to punch out on tuesday, they even looked at the video cameras to see if i left after 5:00....i left at 5:03

Joined May 2, 2001
what you need to ask is if this is going in your file. If so, then you'd like the opportunity to write a rebuttal

Joined Sep 2, 2009
got written up and missed the yearly bonus for taking too many sick days....not much besides that

RL T/SP2K8

Joined Sep 26, 2005
Originally Posted by Stixx

got written up and missed the yearly bonus for taking too many sick days....not much besides that

RL T/SP2K8
So they penalized you for taking sick days that they give you?  Thanks sucks

Joined Sep 8, 2009
Yea we work for tips, at times tho the customer wont tip you if their cheap,broke, or just don't like you. I like working their because you can go to work and leave whenever you want without telling anybody and the money from the tips give me more then i would get at a retail job.

She had a mean look on her face the whole time, and her husband was looking sad and didn't say a word lol.  I gotta deal with them and some annoying co-workers  who've been bagging groceries for 20 yrs and think their professionals

And the commissary i work at is in Huntsville,Al.

Joined Sep 8, 2009
Originally Posted by StonedFace

I got fired for finding a gift card at my work and using it
My sister got one for Xmas and used it at J.c.penny's , her boss fired her and then said you really didn't need this job anyways you're parents have money and you have a nice car.

Joined Apr 4, 2009
Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

Originally Posted by StonedFace

I got fired for finding a gift card at my work and using it
My sister got one for Xmas and used it at J.c.penny's , her boss fired her and then said you really didn't need this job anyways you're parents have money and you have a nice car.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now