NT App

I searched and found no thread or discussion about a possible NT app, but I think it is worthy of a serious discussion with possible developers and Method Man, etc. I imagine that many of us spend the majority of our time on NT on our phones (I know I do), and I think it would greatly enhance functionality of the forum on mobile devices. So, is a NT app being considered or has it ever been seriously discussed or planned?
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

We've discussed it and it's definitely on our list of priorities - but not before we have a board that works properly and where we can maximise our charity donations.

It'll come but it won't be immediate. Something we're looking at though.

Yeah, I should have said that - we're not considering an app as such but just mobile accessibility.

Cool cool...that'll make life on NT a lot easier...I'm barely ever at home anymore and I like to keep up with what's happening...as is the site just struggles at times with my iPhone. Good to know its in the works in some capacity tho...

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Niketalk works great with iOS 5.

True, it works a lot better than it used to...but, there is definitely the potential for it to work almost seamlessly...I'm running iOS5 as well...

Save as bookmark, add to homepage.
Works just fine.
Only thing I can't do is quote and start a new thread (only reply in existing threads.)

I don't necessarily have "problems" on my iPhone...it's more of a features/functionality issue.  As stated above, it's difficult to quote and post images with text...
Also, jumping around the different forums with large images loaded at times the pages are sometimes not fit to the aspect of the iPhone browser window (Safari).

I have NT bookmarked and all that.  So, just looking at it from a purely improvement perspective.  There is a lot of potential I think in mobile applications/access to NT.  

A lot of things could really be streamlined to fit the abilities of mobile devices.  

Been saying this for 2-3 years, nothing will be done fam.
tired.gif

NT App would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Been saying this for 2/3 years, nothing will be done fam.
tired.gif

NT App would be
pimp.gif
I'm an optimistic cat, but I feel ya bruh....Go Cowboys!  

Create twitter account -> Download Twitter app, TweetDeck, UberSocial, Echofon etc. -> Follow #NT everything -> PROFIT!

^ Nope.

In all honesty, what benefits would an app provide? Or better yet what new features?

Facebook integration?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by swishasweets

^ Nope.

In all honesty, what benefits would an app provide? Or better yet what new features?

Facebook integration?
laugh.gif
im sayin
laugh.gif

i wish there was a setting/app on my phone that loads up OG websites instead

I just wish that skipping lines of text on an iPhone while posting will work consistently, so that it doesn't look like a wall of text. That's it.

Yes.

I would like something data plan friendly. All the avys and gifs eat up the gbs!!!

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

I just wish that skipping lines of text on an iPhone while posting will work consistently, so that it doesn't look like a wall of text. That's it.
This. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom