NT Athiests: How Will You Request To Die (Funeral Arrangements, Etc...)

Originally Posted by Diego

Word DC, this question doesnt have to be exlusive to atheists.
Different people might have different wishes regardless of their religion.
But the point I wanted to make is if you don't believe, why not request to NOT have your going away party in a place of worship

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Clearly yall lives arent worth celebrating over.

Lettuce be cereal I'd have to haunt any MFer that came to my funeral talking about how in touch in god I was or how I'm in god's palace now.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
 true story, if they brought any of that God crap to my funeral....and my ghost was floating around freely in a Godless afterlife I'd haunt the hell out of people and create havoc on some "drag me to hell" steez.

Anyhow as long as I'm not buried and most of my organs are donated (if they're still good
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
) I'll be good.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Clearly yall lives arent worth celebrating over.

Lettuce be cereal I'd have to haunt any MFer that came to my funeral talking about how in touch in god I was or how I'm in god's palace now.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
 true story, if they brought any of that God crap to my funeral....and my ghost was floating around freely in a Godless afterlife I'd haunt the hell out of people and create havoc on some "drag me to hell" steez.

Anyhow as long as I'm not buried and most of my organs are donated (if they're still good
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
) I'll be good.

I want to be shot out of a cannon.

Edit: For the record, I didn't see you post that prior to mine
Nawth21 wrote:
If becoming a zombie is not an option, I'm going with carcass shot out of a canon.

pimp.gif

I want to be shot out of a cannon.

Edit: For the record, I didn't see you post that prior to mine
Nawth21 wrote:
If becoming a zombie is not an option, I'm going with carcass shot out of a canon.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

i wanna be stuffed (pause) and sat on my couch with a blunt and a forty

Homie bout to be on some...

prcorpse.jpg

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

i wanna be stuffed (pause) and sat on my couch with a blunt and a forty

Homie bout to be on some...

prcorpse.jpg

thought about selling the rights to my body for science... but then again I always loved the ocean..

or I could be thrown into soil and live through a plant lol

like on How High... lol IVORY is that YOU!!

laugh.gif

thought about selling the rights to my body for science... but then again I always loved the ocean..

or I could be thrown into soil and live through a plant lol

like on How High... lol IVORY is that YOU!!

laugh.gif

I wanna be buried, but no open casket at my funeral. I seen a friend of mine in his casket at his funeral and it bugged me out. Ever since then, I never look at open caskets at funerals.

I wanna be buried, but no open casket at my funeral. I seen a friend of mine in his casket at his funeral and it bugged me out. Ever since then, I never look at open caskets at funerals.

I want to be cremated and not have a funeral service however I do believe people need closure emotionally, so possibly a small dinner of those close to me or shoot people can throw a party for all I care. Id rather they celebrate my life as opposed to mourning my death. Cuz everybody dies, we share that in common, however people live different lives and have different experiences so why not celebrate what made me different as opposed to mourning over something that is just part of life. Also I don't want my ashes kept in a hat that's weird its just ashes throw my remains in the garbage or something ha.

I want to be cremated and not have a funeral service however I do believe people need closure emotionally, so possibly a small dinner of those close to me or shoot people can throw a party for all I care. Id rather they celebrate my life as opposed to mourning my death. Cuz everybody dies, we share that in common, however people live different lives and have different experiences so why not celebrate what made me different as opposed to mourning over something that is just part of life. Also I don't want my ashes kept in a hat that's weird its just ashes throw my remains in the garbage or something ha.

I want to be buried. Who cares about cost when you are dead? My estate is going to be worth millions so a proper burial is not much to ask. Plus I want future generations (great great great grand kids) to visit me at my grave, bring me flowers, etc.

I want to be buried. Who cares about cost when you are dead? My estate is going to be worth millions so a proper burial is not much to ask. Plus I want future generations (great great great grand kids) to visit me at my grave, bring me flowers, etc.

Back
Top Bottom