***NT Awards Coming! (UPDATE PAGE 24 ) -- We need your Imput NT***

YO!
coolest mod even though he likes to pick on me
laugh.gif

Nah nah... you seen Hitch?
nerd.gif

Can we get a corny or lamest

Well played... looks like someone had just nominated himself.

Scrub.

DF!!!

YO! Son... you should be an AVN nominee for riding me so hard.
It's a tie between Ant and leothegod for NT'er most likely to break a sweat typing in his password
smh.gif

My man.
glasses.gif

DF!!!

This is the type of #$+$ that leads to the downfall of NT. People get too concerned with awards and popularity instead of actually trying to make the boardbetter. Oh well, let the attention beats get their shine.

(sorry if its been mentioned but i didnt go through all 13 pages yet)
category: NT 2008 Legend
-Topic thread that became epic and made this NTer legendary for something. or the thread starter/subject of the most EPIC thread in 2008
-Ex. Ohsnaps in the "whats the worse thing you did for kicks"
-Ex. OhYouMad in "Pharrell Dunks"

category: Biggest L of 2008
-Ex. OhYouMad in "Pharrell DUnks"
(sorry for you loss man, i couldnt think of any other examples at the moment)

-Favourite Photographer - nominees submit 3-5 shots on a voted NT theme. Nters vote for favourite.
-Words of the Wise - NTer that has usually has the best advice.knowledge to share in the general forum from philosophy, relationships, etc

Just some more ideas
grin.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

(sorry if its been mentioned but i didnt go through all 13 pages yet)
category: NT 2008 Legend
-Topic thread that became epic and made this NTer legendary for something. or the thread starter/subject of the most EPIC thread in 2008
-Ex. Ohsnaps in the "whats the worse thing you did for kicks"
-Ex. OhYouMad in "Pharrell Dunks"

category: Biggest L of 2008
-Ex. OhYouMad in "Pharrell DUnks"
(sorry for you loss man, i couldnt think of any other examples at the moment)

-Favourite Photographer - nominees submit 3-5 shots on a voted NT theme. Nters vote for favourite.
-Words of the Wise - NTer that has usually has the best advice.knowledge to share in the general forum from philosophy, relationships, etc

Just some more ideas
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
Pharrell Dunks thread HAS to be the biggest L of the year. The photography one sounds pretty cool too.

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

So any updates yet for the categories?

nerd.gif

I'll help organize...Im gonna be a bum until the 4th of Nov. no work.
pimp.gif

We can scan thru all the categories people mentioned and pick the best ones and organize em. What you think...if its still getting good feedback like Get em inby Friday?

Originally Posted by Face82

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

So any updates yet for the categories?

nerd.gif

I'll help organize...Im gonna be a bum until the 4th of Nov. no work.
pimp.gif

We can scan thru all the categories people mentioned and pick the best ones and organize em. What you think...if its still getting good feedback like Get em in by Friday?
I think we should have all the categories by wednesday and nominees by Friday. I think if we wait too long...this thread might slip through thecracks.

Back
Top Bottom