NT BARBERS: Hair Splinters UNAPPRECIATION.

how do yall deal with this?
mad.gif

i get them every time i cut someone up. they're so irritating and sometimes they hurt like +%#%%. its hella nasty too, just the thought of someoneelse's hair stuck in your skin
sick.gif

is there a way to prevent these? i would assume not except to wear some rubber / latex gloves but that might seem kinda
eyes.gif

i have one hair splinter right now in my thumb that i cannot manage to take out
indifferent.gif

Who you be lining up, Porcupines?
laugh.gif

I never had this happen to me, or ever heard of it happening.

laugh.gif
I thought I was the only one...

I get one like every other time I cut my hair on the side of my thumb

Yup, very familiar with this. I usually don't notice it until after a shower and I find a prickly place on my arm. I gets them out w/ my fingernail.
Not that serious to make a un-appreciation post about....

Giving bad haircuts pisses me off.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Yup, very familiar with this. I usually don't notice it until after a shower and I find a prickly place on my arm. I gets them out w/ my fingernail.
Not that serious to make a un-appreciation post about....

Giving bad haircuts pisses me off.
damn i've never got one on my arm
nah but i get them all over my damn hands all the damn time

def unappreciated
mad.gif

I was cuttin earlier tonight and caught 2 of em...OD small so I spent like 10 minutes with the tweezers tryin to get em out

Interesting. I have never heard of these, but there seem to be a couple other topic online about them.

I, too, have never heard of this.

I assume the hair's gotta be short to begin with, so you get 'em lining someone up?

Haha, first thing I google'd was this forum about dog groomers talking about getting them from cocker spaniels al the time.
laugh.gif

unrelated note,
i just cut up a dude earlier tonight and he traded me a DS with this r4 card for a haircut.
laugh.gif

how much u think i could sell it for? haha i don't know what that r4 card is tho ... ?

My girl cuts hair in a salon and she always wears flats to work and she ends up gettin hair splinters in her feet every now and then. Has me like
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom