NT Book Club Vol. WDYRTD

Started Enders Game. What's the consensus on this book? Heard they're making it into a movie next year. :nerd:

And after looking over my tiny library of unread undergrad books, I'm going to ignore them and pick out a book I've been meaning to read for a long while now,

Haven't had much time for personal reading since the semester started, but I got to read this over the summer.

3403.jpg

Our Kind of People.

And was midway through these.

161435536.JPG

Price_of_Honour_76li.jpg

Enjoyed everything I read from all three books.

the most essential piece of literature for dudes, from every simp to every alpha, a must read. WOW, got me doing the *weebay gif* after every paragraph

:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

I finished I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell last week. The most hilarious thing i've ever read.

I started The Hunger Games. Pretty good so far.

Just got done with the Hunger Game series
pimp.gif
.  For those that have read Dante's Inferno and the Divine Comedy what translations have you read? Also anyone here on Goodreads?

Currently reading: The Psychopath Test

Started Enders Game. What's the consensus on this book? Heard they're making it into a movie next year. :nerd:

I loved Ender's Game. It always felt like it was an adult book trapped in a YA cover. The themes and internal monologues in that book were scary for me to read as a twenty-something. I've always wanted to read the sequels but haven't gotten around to it.

If you like this kind of Sci-Fi, try out Old Man's War. It's like Avatar but better.

I'm currently reading Say nice things about Detroit. It's pretty good.

I finished Lies My Teacher Told Me a couple weeks ago. I thought stretches of it were great at times, but after two-thirds of the book, he stops discrediting things students are generally told in the classroom which are false, and it gets stale from there. Still a good book that may help you gain interest in certain historical events.

Last edited:

read it in highschool. Great book

just picked up book 2 of the walking dead novel. first one was great.

I've been reading this book. If you are into history and want a different perspective from the one you are used to hearing, then this is the book for you.

51u6irYUgWL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

A People's History of the United States is the only volume to tell America's story from the point of view of -- and in the words of -- America's women, factory workers, African Americans, Native Americans, working poor, and immigrant laborers.

the most essential piece of literature for dudes, from every simp to every alpha, a must read. WOW, got me doing the *weebay gif* after every paragraph

smokin.gif
:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin
Wanted to get it on amazon but then I noticed the price they asking for it. Did  you pay that much for this book? 

Last edited:
I've been reading this book. If you are into history and want a different perspective from the one you are used to hearing, then this is the book for you.
51u6irYUgWL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I have 2 copies of this. Bought it for $3 on ebay and it came with 2 versions. One version goes up to the 2000 Election and the 'War on Terrorism"

Wanted to get it on amazon but then I noticed the price they asking for it. Did  you pay that much for this book? 

I have this PDF

Also picked up:

No Easy Day (Osama Bin Laden book)
Haruki Murakami - IQ84
Lies My Teacher Told Me

Last edited:
I was thinking about reading The Hobbit but the talk about Ender's Game on the last page has me curious as hell. Not going out tonight so I'm gonna start that. Hopefully it's good.

Back
Top Bottom