NT Book Club Vol. WDYRTD

I only read like 14.

It I read a ton of long form articles, and academic papers too though.

My girlfriend read 62.

My cousin read 107. :lol:

Reading is like her super power. She can read non stop for like 6 hours straight. She reads like nearly twice the speed I do too.

If we counting audio books I probably did 12 books total last year. Gonna do better this year.

I slacked hard in 2023. Only 4 I think. I'm a true crime buff by nature and got lucky because the 2 true crime books I read were outstanding.

71ewWeT0mXL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
91eXCOT5NLL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

I read about 75+ last year. My pops reads average 150+ books a year. He has nothing but time on his hands. He reads multiple books at the same time.

So I’m not sure if he actually finishes the book. His two offices has nothing but books all over the floor.

Last edited:
Yeah, the time for reading out there.

Two of the books I finished last year I read almost exclusively during bathroom time. 🤷‍♂️

(Apologies for the uncouth nature of that post now that ladies have joined the thread).

Thats a good convo to have.

Where does everyone get the most reading done?

I read the most at work during my lunch or just going outside and taking a break and reading. Hard to get any reading done at home

Finished crook manifesto. Really enjoyed it. Need to go and read the Harlem shuffle now to fully catch all the references made. Currently reading inferno by Dan brown. Looking to do some light, fun reading for a change.

Back
Top Bottom