NT BRAHS, HELP ME GET MY DREAM GIRL... (PICS)

jt air jt

Banned
We had a Gateway 302 class Spring 2010 and I found her Facebook through the American Cancer Society Cal State Northridge Relay for Life page. During one of the classes, she said "Don't worry, something something something something." (maybe I heard it and was just in shock, I don't remember) All that I can remember is that I couldn't hear cause of the class. And after she said that everyone was silenced and went blank for like at least a minute; even the professors. I wanted to talk to her after class and ask her to meet up for coffee or something but she was always with her group partners talking or walking with a friend while some broad *%#$ blocks me into oblivion (they would just randomly talk to me (girls that I didn't even know and girls that I knew)) So like a simp I threw her a friend request but she didn't accept. I know cause she changed her profile picture. I can't even sleep cause of this woman.
30t6p3b.gif
She's so beautiful, I'm willing to change my alpha ways for this woman. What should I do?

nerd.gif

scaled.php

scaled.php

64965357722966668050334.jpg

32275310633883568050334.jpg

19751010645621680503341.jpg

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

You're kinda annoying so I get why she didn't accept
laugh.gif

$+$%$ look so homely and average...

average white girl gonna average.  that's the epitome of average. 

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

We had a Gateway 302 class Spring 2010 and I found her Facebook through the American Cancer Society Cal State Northridge Relay for Life page. During one of the classes, she said "Don't worry, something something something something." (maybe I heard it and was just in shock, I don't remember) All that I can remember is that I couldn't hear cause of the class. And after she said that everyone was silenced and went blank for like at least a minute; even the professors. I wanted to talk to her after class and ask her to meet up for coffee or something but she was always with her group partners talking or walking with a friend while some broad *%#$ blocks me into oblivion (they would just randomly talk to me (girls that I didn't even know and girls that I knew)) So like a simp I threw her a friend request but she didn't accept. I know cause she changed her profile picture. I can't even sleep cause of this woman.
30t6p3b.gif
She's so beautiful, I'm willing to change my alpha ways for this woman, even dump my already nice, hot girlfriend. What should I do?

nerd.gif
Find a better looking "dream woman".

indifferent.gif
Originally Posted by hongcouver604

laugh.gif

$+$%$ look so homely and average...

average white girl gonna average.  that's the epitome of average. 

But she's a white girl with that mass. 
devil.gif

Ill take your hot gf, we've already done it a couple times now anyways. But have fun with this new girl!

I don't usually do this but I will need pics of current girl before I can give serious advice. 

Back
Top Bottom