NT brethren..need help

I usually don't come to NT for advice. But hopefully one of my NT brethren can help me out.
So theres some girl I piped. A week ago. And throughout the week shes just been texting me randomly throughout the week. And last night during a party, she was all over me. And I kept pushing her out of the way. Next thing you know, late last night, she text me inviting me over to Olive Garden.

I guess she doesn't get the clue, that I was inebriated that night and that I have no feelings for her what so ever.

Should I reply or not.  How should I go about telling her that I'm not feeling her. Without sounding like an @%$#

I will not be providing pics by the way so get that out of your head. 

I usually don't come to NT for advice. But hopefully one of my NT brethren can help me out.
So theres some girl I piped. A week ago. And throughout the week shes just been texting me randomly throughout the week. And last night during a party, she was all over me. And I kept pushing her out of the way. Next thing you know, late last night, she text me inviting me over to Olive Garden.

I guess she doesn't get the clue, that I was inebriated that night and that I have no feelings for her what so ever.

Should I reply or not.  How should I go about telling her that I'm not feeling her. Without sounding like an @%$#

i mean she should pick up the hint but it's always nice when people are straight up and tell you what's good.

when a girl catches that feeling... i think the chemical oxytocin..... the most rational girl can become irrational, delusional, and ignore all of the hints you are dropping. if you don't want to smash anymore then just tell her what you told us
laugh.gif
she's gonna be mad but whatever

i mean she should pick up the hint but it's always nice when people are straight up and tell you what's good.

when a girl catches that feeling... i think the chemical oxytocin..... the most rational girl can become irrational, delusional, and ignore all of the hints you are dropping. if you don't want to smash anymore then just tell her what you told us
laugh.gif

good job, you made her sprung. you must have gave her a real honeymoon experience.

good job, you made her sprung. you must have gave her a real honeymoon experience.

SiMPLYDiMPLY wrote:

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This. Sometimes you gotta do what gotta do. Tell her it was just sex and you don't feel anything for her, and rather than lying to her, you just want to be honest. If she cries/gets unemotional etc so what? Can't please everyone in this world.[/color]

SiMPLYDiMPLY wrote:

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This. Sometimes you gotta do what gotta do. Tell her it was just sex and you don't feel anything for her, and rather than lying to her, you just want to be honest. If she cries/gets unemotional etc so what? Can't please everyone in this world.[/color]

Sometimes being honest is hard but it often times gets you out of sticky situations. Just be straight up, she wont be pleased with what you tell her but at least she will know you arent interested in her like that.

Sometimes being honest is hard but it often times gets you out of sticky situations. Just be straight up, she wont be pleased with what you tell her but at least she will know you arent interested in her like that.

TELL HER YOU AIN'T FEELING HER LIKE THAT BUT SHE WANNA CHILL SOMETIMES...KEEP THAT THING ON THE SIDE...UNLESS THE COOCH WAS BAD THEN JUST CUT HER
laugh.gif

TELL HER YOU AIN'T FEELING HER LIKE THAT BUT SHE WANNA CHILL SOMETIMES...KEEP THAT THING ON THE SIDE...UNLESS THE COOCH WAS BAD THEN JUST CUT HER
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Da Infamous Jay

so how long you been stalking her

Originally Posted by Da Infamous Jay

so how long you been stalking her

Originally Posted by JayHood23

bang! /thread

Originally Posted by JayHood23

bang! /thread

Back
Top Bottom