NT: Can I get opinions on the Droid Bionic and Droid X2?

I'm finally ready to upgrade my second phone line and not sure which one (if either) I should get. Any opinions one way or the other?
nerd.gif
FYI, I'm with Verizon. 

Get the Bionic. Access to LTE/4g, a better processor, better battery, front facing camera, and the newest version of Android (Ice Cream Sandwich.)

I could type paragraphs on why the Bionic is better... but just trust me, and get the Bionic.

Originally Posted by MissDivaDoll

From what the website says, the Bionic is 4G but the X2 isn't.

thats why I asked you those questions..

I thought so. I'd been waiting for the Bionic, but then I started hearing that the camera and battery life was bad. 

I thought so. I'd been waiting for the Bionic, but then I started hearing that the camera and battery life was bad. 

Bionic is buggy from what I've seen, I~d search around for a deal on the Nexus.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

This is also a good idea. If it's a possibility, grab the Nexus Prime as that is easily the best Android phone that Verizon will have to offer for a while.

Originally Posted by Yeah

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

This is also a good idea. If it's a possibility, grab the Nexus Prime as that is easily the best Android phone that Verizon will have to offer for a while.

So many choices...the IPhone 4S is on Verizon next month too and ships on the 10th. Picking a phone shouldn't be this hard.
laugh.gif
Thanks guys, I'll look into the Nexus as well.

The Galaxy Nexus and the iPhone 4S are the best phones on the market, you can't go wrong with either.

DO NOT GET THE DROID BIONIC.

Absolutely horrid battery life. Several retailers are throwing in additional batteries and chargers b/c they know how short-lived they are.

Galaxy Nexus should be #1 right now, but it is too heavy. Get the Droid Razr.

Back
Top Bottom