NT can somebody give me a sense of direction in opportunities for aspiring basketball players?

ATM im in senior year of hs in canada. I can play and im commited.

Im thinking about moving to the states for a 5th year of hs and playing a season there with the hopes of getting into ANY college there.

That will cost a lot of $ but what other choice do I have besides ncaa colleges? I know that a lot you guys are in the states so you know a lot about this, where do most people with hoop dreams go? Euro leagues? d leagueTraining camps?

Worst case scenario I can imagine is that i will be in the university of toronto next year. Deciding on what to do and if moving to the states would give me more opportunities.

Appreciate any help

aau teams in toronto have try-outs around this time of year. go tryout/play for one of the elite teams that goes to the elite summer tournaments. come back for your 5th year of high school if playing basketball is your goal. look for camps. ie. there is a camp in regina this time of year that coaches from cis/ncaa will be there to recruit kids.

aau teams in toronto have try-outs around this time of year. go tryout/play for one of the elite teams that goes to the elite summer tournaments. come back for your 5th year of high school if playing basketball is your goal. look for camps. ie. there is a camp in regina this time of year that coaches from cis/ncaa will be there to recruit kids.

do you have any idea what the regina camp is called?

doggpound prarie showcase (i literally googled regina basketball camp to figure this out - be more resourceful man... that is how you will get a scolarship)

If you have to ask this kind of question you probably aren't good enough. Have you had any interest from colleges when you played in high school?

If you make it ..

during the half time interview with Craig Sager shoutout NT!

Back
Top Bottom