NT, can you live without soda?

Water
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Haven't drank soda in over two years
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Soda is worthless, just a bunch of sugar and calories.....
used to be me, but i slip and have a diet pepsi here and there now.

back to no soda though.
eyes.gif
Only thing that tempts me is Dr Pepper and dietpepsi.

Originally Posted by MrSpectacular

yea....but i been drinkin it more and more....coke is more addictive than u think
Exactly what's been happening to me. I went without drinking it for like 2 days once and couldn't take it so I went back to it.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by 18key

I've had 5 today...currently drinking my 6th one as I type this..... you figure it out.....
sick.gif
alien.gif

I drink maybe a few a week. Any time else I drink water.
I'm trying to give it up...kinda hard for me I don't know why
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
If you're trying to stop drinking it, I started by slowly cutting down buying it for my house when I ran out. I replaced it with Gatorade orjuice. Then slowly stopped buying that for my house and replaced it with water.
Now I just get soda when I eat out somewhere, which isnt often.

Rafool wrote:
Yeah I'm trying to give it up starting tomorrow. See if it works.

Originally Posted by 18key

I've had 5 today...currently drinking my 6th one as I type this..... you figure it out.....
sick.gif
alien.gif

I drink maybe a few a week. Any time else I drink water.
I'm trying to give it up...kinda hard for me I don't know why
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
If you're trying to stop drinking it, I started by slowly cutting down buying it for my house when I ran out. I replaced it with Gatorade orjuice. Then slowly stopped buying that for my house and replaced it with water.
Now I just get soda when I eat out somewhere, which isnt often.

You might get headaches when you try and stop drinking soda, thats why you have to stop slowly. I got headaches a LOT when I just up and stopped at once. Itsucked.

Originally Posted by lomaboy02

So far im 5 days w/no soda...planning on being able 2 go all of lent, im on that rasberry tea & lemonade

Lol I'm not doing lent or anything but I just slowly stopped drinking it. But man that rasberry tea and lemonade, Arnold Palmer I drink like 5 or six ofthem a week.

I haven't drank soda regularly since like, the summer. All water and Gatorade for me now.

ill probably drink 2-4 cans a year...and thats only because theres nothing else

so yes, i can easily

i can live without it

water is the best, no matter the case...

(i do like gatorade during basketball though. i guess i can cut it out, but i prolly wont)

havent had soda in over a year. doin only water for lent now.. it really isnt thaat hard.

I use to think I couldn't live without it... until I realized I was spending waaay too much dough on soda and voluntarily stopped. Life still goes on..

Yes. I wouldn't have said that last year though. After making some health changes and being aware of stuff, now I try to avoid it as much as possible. Idrink it occasionally but I can certainly live without it.

Back
Top Bottom