NT, check out my new snake vol. Video added

iblink

Banned
I got her yesterday. She's about a foot, 4 inches and she's about a month old. Monday's feeding day
happy.gif
. Video of the whole thing. Any way, here she is; Emma (my friend suggested itbecause I love the BMW M series... so M-ma
laugh.gif
... I'll probably end upchanging her name soon as I can think of one better.

damn thats sick man. I have always wanted a snake

Edit: Are those last two pics a different snake? It is way bigger than the snake in the 1st pic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

I hate snakes

And how'd the snake go from looking a foot long to looking like a full grown python in te last pic?
I know right
laugh.gif
that last pic dude is way more than a foot

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

And how'd the snake go from looking a foot long to looking like a full grown python in te last pic?

laugh.gif
who knows. When I first saw her in the tank, I thought she was like 6 inches. Then she started to slither once I brought her home... had me like holy
eek.gif
Maybe this was a mistake
roll.gif
But she's cool though.

should this be in the new pick up's thread? lol jk. nice snake tho, i would never get one. id be scared as hell at night.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Snakes are awesome. Is it a python?

Until you find one standing between you and relief .................. of a mean case of bubble guts, with nothing more than candle light leading the way

Her tank is right next to my bed and apparently they're nocturnal. I heard her sithering around on the twigs and branches ALL night. Like in the day,she's just the quietest little thing, then she spring to action when I'm trying to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom