NT chivalry vol. giving ur seat up

Now if a woman and I happen to reach an empty seat at the same time I'll most likely let her have it or if a seat opens up and me and her are both near it I'll give her the option of having it.

Almost slapped my lil cousin for watchin a old lady open a door and then not givin up his seat since there wasnt any seats.

Naw I don't give up my seat up unless it's the elderly, disabled, pregnant woman, someone with a kid.

Most of the time I probably need it more than them anyway lol. Going from morning physical job to my night physical job through the light rail. I need some sit down time :lol:

this too!

I have had 2 knee surgeries, my knees are shot, like Doc opened my knee up and said that I have the knee of an 80 year old man shot.

Just cause my body looks like it was sculpted by Michelangelo, doesn't mean im not disabled too. lol
Pix papi :nerd:

Naw I don't give up my seat up unless it's the elderly, disabled, pregnant woman, someone with a kid.

Most of the time I probably need it more than them anyway lol. Going from morning physical job to my night physical job through the light rail. I need some sit down time :lol:

this too!

I have had 2 knee surgeries, my knees are shot, like Doc opened my knee up and said that I have the knee of an 80 year old man shot.

Just cause my body looks like it was sculpted by Michelangelo, doesn't mean im not disabled too. lol

View media item 2171857

this too!

View media item 2171857
It's been a while since you seen your manhood huh

well played. 
laugh.gif

Old ladies who look like they're almost out of life only. Anyone else can stand. If your wearing heels at 50 coming from work you can ******* stand. If they're pregnant they get a seat but if they have a kid they don't, it's a plee for a free seat I'll give it to the kid before them.

Only time I'll give up my seat is for the elderly or the handicapped
I can't stand on my legs for too long so I'm keeping my seat unless nobody else gives theirs up. I could ask for a seat due to my illness but I'm not visibly handicapped so I doubt anyone would take me seriously

Last edited:
Preacher man came on the F train yesterday talking about all he wants today is for the young men to give up their seats to some else's mother or sister. He was looking right at me the whole time. Some other guy was like all I want is for you to pick another train line. I gave him the very rare recognition of a stranger in NYC nod and shut my eyes.

Another time I tried to give my seat up to a woman who turned out not to be pregnant. She looked so ridiculously upset that unless I can see an imprint of a head on their stomach I don't ask anymore.

If it's on a bus then multiple people would have to get up. What realistic scenario would there be where there's only one seat and these 4 types of people all need it at the same time?

Don't think that's a hard call if you had to pick just one, the man with crutches and leg in a cast.

I bet most feminist leaning folks /women said the pregnant woman and the woman with the child both need their own seat.

Back
Top Bottom