NT College Students

I'm looking trough ebay for textbooks and the international editions are much much cheaper and the descriptions say that they have the same content as US editions.
Do any of you have any experience buying International edition textbooks online? I'm really trying to save some money

I'm looking trough ebay for textbooks and the international editions are much much cheaper and the descriptions say that they have the same content as US editions.
Do any of you have any experience buying International edition textbooks online? I'm really trying to save some money

in my 3 1/2 yrs at Texas, never had an international edition that DIDN'T provide the EXACT same information

in my 3 1/2 yrs at Texas, never had an international edition that DIDN'T provide the EXACT same information

int'l same as US, only paperback as far as i have encountered.

your best bets are asking teachers if previous editions will work, and hitting up half.com

int'l same as US, only paperback as far as i have encountered.

your best bets are asking teachers if previous editions will work, and hitting up half.com

I bought an international edition of a biology book last semester. Everything was completely the same except that some review questions were omitted and it was paperback
Edit: Don't mean to threadjack but since we're on the subject of saving money and books, can anybody point me to a good place to trade in used books for cash or a market place to sell books? I'm leaning towards amazon atm.

I bought an international edition of a biology book last semester. Everything was completely the same except that some review questions were omitted and it was paperback
Edit: Don't mean to threadjack but since we're on the subject of saving money and books, can anybody point me to a good place to trade in used books for cash or a market place to sell books? I'm leaning towards amazon atm.

yea OP if you want to save some money go ahead and get the international edition...its basically the same material with just a different cover.

Also if at the end of the semester your trying to resell the inter. version you will only get a couple dollars for it so you might as well keep it. U.S. editions get you more money if you resell them at the end of the semester.

yea OP if you want to save some money go ahead and get the international edition...its basically the same material with just a different cover.

Also if at the end of the semester your trying to resell the inter. version you will only get a couple dollars for it so you might as well keep it. U.S. editions get you more money if you resell them at the end of the semester.

Originally Posted by Animal Fries

I would recommend them.  Just used it for the first time and everything went smoothly.

Originally Posted by Animal Fries

I would recommend them.  Just used it for the first time and everything went smoothly.

Back
Top Bottom