nt confession thread vol. let it out before 2010

Originally Posted by imsojayded

i regret breaking up with my ex...but would never get back together
it was more the way it was done then the actual act
im a girl who can have whoever she wants
but im stuck on one %**%%...and i dont know y...
i hate my father
im thinking about writing a book
i cant kick my addiction...
i want to quit school and become a chef...but thats foolishness
and its 7 am on a sunday and i aint been to sleep yet...

Sex?
nerd.gif

I'm getting ready to move my lady and lil girls in with me on Saturday. I'm really concerned about the transition. The next step is marriage. I'llbe smoking all week long.

Young guys, enjoy your life.

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

• I'm in such a bad state in life right now
  • broke as %@@# and in debt
  • working 1 job that doesn't even help pay the bills
  • have a pending charge that's $$%!%%+ me over for work
  • @%%@$*

the hell did you do?

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

• [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I'm in such a bad state in life right now[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]broke as %@@# and in debt[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]working 1 job that doesn't even help pay the bills[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]have a pending charge that's $$%!%%+ me over for work[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]@%%@$*[/color]

the hell did you do?
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]assault w. a weapon + domestic (loooooooong story....)[/color]

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by New Wu

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

My girl is at times %*+#/cross eyed and It bothers me a lot. Especially during sex when we're lookin at each other
I cheet in my math, science and English classes. I haven't Learned a thing all year.
I puched my sister down the stairs because she was in my room looking at pics of my girlfriend
indifferent.gif

If you're a girl and were freinds, I'll probablee buy you anything you ask me.
I'm riding my mom as long as I can. I don't wanna get a job and earn my own money until after colledge.
my age range when it comes to girls is 8th grade all the way through college senior. I turn 18 next year. I won't know what to do.
my best friend said cousins were off limits, I took his cousin to homecoming, when she tried kissing me while giving me dome, I let her. After too
I have scouting reports of girls I scout, excel sheets, word docs, etc etc. I've scouted several schools south of downtown
I have dreams about niketalk, specifically S&T henz0 calvin Johnson and the illuminati
the fact that I wasn't invited to my ex girlfriends 15th birthday party last night deeplee sadens me. she still has the diamond tennis bracelt I bot her
Ducktales?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

- I smelled my auntie's undies when i was 15.

- i put a pencil in my dogs va jay jay.

- i pretend to work at work.

My ex is different, in a good way, I have talked to a lot of girls but she stands out. I usually can't see a future with any of these females.

Originally Posted by solefood229

i couldnt get it up twice in the past month and its scaring me

Useful website: http://eatthis.menshealth.com/home

Smoothie

1 cup blueberries
1 cup vanilla yogurt
2 Tbsp flaxseeds
1 cup orange juice
1 cup ice

Consider this man's ultimate erection insurance. The main reason? It's loaded with two of the most potent circulation enhancers out there: solublefiber and antioxidants. Soluble fiber helps push excess cholesterol through your digestive system before it can be broken down, absorbed, and deposited alongthe walls of your arteries. Antioxidants attack free radicals before they have the chance to lower nitric oxide levels. And since nitric oxide helps deliveroxygen to your blood, the higher the level, the better your bloodflow.

Source: http://eatthis.menshealth.com/content/smoothie-him

TheSouthside wrote:
my age range when it comes to girls is 8th grade all the way through college senior. I turn 18 next year. I won't know what to do.

sry but +%* is wrong with you?
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

- I smelled my auntie's undies when i was 15.

- i put a pencil in my dogs va jay jay.

- i pretend to work at work.
WTH at the 1st and second
Me too at the third
laugh.gif

When I was in the 5th grade this girl I had a mega crush on, told my friend she thought I was ugly.

I think it has subconsciously caused me to resent light skinned women to this day.

I always say I don't have a preference but, usually end up talking to brown skin or darker women.

-Finished school still no job in career field
-wish i had saved the money i had from selling drugs in college
-wish i would of sold drugs instead of college
-i need to mend some relationships with friends
-should of never came back to chicago from down south
-i need to just stop being a p_s and leave this cold
crime wave ghetto %$$ state n live my life in a more multi-cultural city
2010-2020 this is the deciding decade whether imma make it or not

Went to final to turn in 3 essays I did in one night and turns out the subsitute left 5 minutes before I got there so so far I got a F for final and my teacheris getting her hip replaced...I feel hella pissed off and #%!+%#...
smh.gif
Also my girl won'tlet me dump her so I don't know what to do, I hope she findsinterest in someone else
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Went to final to turn in 3 essays I did in one night and turns out the subsitute left 5 minutes before I got there so so far I got a F for final and my teacher is getting her hip replaced...I feel hella pissed off and #%!+%#...
smh.gif
Also my girl won'tlet me dump her so I don't know what to do, I hope she finds interest in someone else
eyes.gif
lol huh?

After past relationships, I'm starting to think I just lust over women more than actually care. I haven't shown any actual commitment to any of them(except one ex) and I often BS about breaking up with them like it was all their fault. I Don't know, I know i'm a senior in HS and it's still myyoung ages, and I haven't met that "One" girl, but it doesn't look like it's gunna happen.

another confession: I actually wrote that looking for some help in this post
laugh.gif
grin.gif
. But seriously I'd appreciate if somebody could help me outwith whats going on.

This year is the first time, in my recent memory, I can say that I'm not excited about Christmas. I don't why. Maybe it's because I've beengoing through some things lately.

IluvJordanXI wrote: my girl won'tlet me dump her so I don't know what to do, I hope she finds interest in someone else
eyes.gif

eek.gif
i have the same problem, it's like it's just easier to stay thento try and leave.
laugh.gif

pretty much failed my english class for the second time in a row. (and possibly my math class)

smashed my homeboys cousin that just moved out here from cali, was going to make her my girl but things didnt work out. idk why. i think it had to do withsmashing so early. now she hates me. smh

i need a girl, but im looking for the perfect one, which wont happen because im super picky..

my love for sneakers died this year.
frown.gif

i need to stop being such a bad procrastinator

i need a car. and i havent really saved any money due to stupid spending on worthless crap
eyes.gif

im 19 and have high colesterol. i need to stop eating fast food..
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Kakashi

IluvJordanXI wrote: my girl won'tlet me dump her so I don't know what to do, I hope she finds interest in someone else
eyes.gif

eek.gif
i have the same problem, it's like it's just easier to stay then to try and leave.
laugh.gif

I tried many times but I'm soft
embarassed.gif
the more I try to get away,the more attach she gets, so heres a lesson for lovers who wonder if their partner is faithful, try to ditch your girlfriends, if they resist then they'reyours to keep
laugh.gif

I prey on HS girls and THB/The Southside is my mentor
nerd.gif

I don't care if the FBI is watching
I'm 29 years young

I feel creepy as hell typing that while i'm sitting here in the dark
alien.gif

^^ idk if you should really type that out...

- i dont know if im happy with being single @ the moment, could be just the holiday season

I popped my first adderall
Slacking like $@@# in school
I smoke to much green
I'm broke as a joke
Life sucks right about now
smh.gif
Worst year yet

Back
Top Bottom