NT Confessions vol 1st quarter of '09 almost over

- I'm sick, I hate to be sick.....
- I dont realy care about anything
- I want a dog real bad, but my parents dont want one in the house. A pug by the way.

Originally Posted by nocomment6

- I'm sick, I hate to be sick.....
- I dont realy care about anything
- I want a dog real bad, but my parents dont want one in the house. A pug by the way.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]see you also dont care bout your triple posts[/color]

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by finnns2003

-haven't gotten laid in 2 years

laugh.gif
, no wonder you're so uptight....
nerd.gif

tired.gif

-im excited about graduating, but im scared that i wont be able to land a job before may
-other than graduating, everything else in my life is NOT going how I would like it to

- I get so high I break out in song!
pimp.gif

- I wrecked into a car the other day, I really was trying to late break but I told them my breaks cut out plus it was raining.
- I put my manhood in a Burger King burger shots box and showed it to my homeboys mom dukes saying "Here you want this?!?" and opening it in herface. (he told me to, she liked it)

Going to City college
I really like this girl but she has a boyfriend and she probrably feels the same way about me...

Originally Posted by MR HiPPOH

I have anger issues when stupid idiots sit down at the poker table and get lucky
mad.gif

No joke, when I used to be a dealer in NYC I hated #$*%%+* people like you. Almost killed a guy who got mad over some %%*$+!!% like that.

I've taken advantage of one of my friends kindness.... i prolly owe dude more than 200 bucks... but he never says a word

I'm crushin on this chick... she's talkin to somebody... but i dont care haha... only thing im worried bout is if we did try... there's too muchdistance between us this summer

I've been playin street fighter way too much

I still think about and miss my ex everyday

I had a nightmare about a big girl i danced wit the other day... i woke up in a cold sweat and everything
laugh.gif

i got some dome from a crackhead for 5 dollars last week before i went to work, it was bomb, even with the rubber on.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by MR HiPPOH

I have anger issues when stupid idiots sit down at the poker table and get lucky
mad.gif

No joke, when I used to be a dealer in NYC I hated #$*%%+* people like you. Almost killed a guy who got mad over some %%*$+!!% like that.
roll.gif

LUCK?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? IN A GAME OF CHANCE?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

OH, THE HUMANITY! GOD, WHYYYYYYYY?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You'd be surprised some of the @%!% I've seen/heard over thisgame of luck.

- I'm a sucker for studying astrology.

- I like to read up on studies that have to do with human behavior and someway somehow find a way to use it for manipulation.

- Sometimes when i poop.. im on all 4's, Hands on the GROUND.. pushing as hard as a brotha could.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

I've taken advantage of one of my friends kindness.... i prolly owe dude more than 200 bucks... but he never says a word

I'm crushin on this chick... she's talkin to somebody... but i dont care haha... only thing im worried bout is if we did try... there's too much distance between us this summer

I've been playin street fighter way too much

I still think about and miss my ex everyday

I had a nightmare about a big girl i danced wit the other day... i woke up in a cold sweat and everything
laugh.gif
thats a good friend do the right thing

My husband sometimes gets on my nerves and now that he's laid off..AGAIN.. there is nowhere to escape. he doesnt have a car or L so he's here 24/7, Ican't escape
frown.gif
ugh.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

My husband sometimes gets on my nerves and now that he's laid off..AGAIN.. there is nowhere to escape. he doesnt have a car or L so he's here 24/7, I can't escape
frown.gif
ugh.
L as in life?

do i know you? two of my boys owe me over $200 and i have yet to say anything. im not sweating it.. my financial situation is strizzy, but a status updatewould be nice.

My husband sometimes gets on my nerves and now that he's laid off..AGAIN.. there is nowhere to escape. he doesnt have a car or L so he's here 24/7, I can't escape
frown.gif
ugh.
You don't sound too happy
tired.gif

I'm hormonal, I'm switching BC and it's playing hell on my mood
smh.gif
I'm here to vent.
laugh.gif

L as in license - he wont get it back till we pay these tickets. We're homebodies. It rarely gets on my nerves, but we used to have pretty differentschedules so I'm used to some level of "me" time.

deep down i just want to love and be loved.
doubt its gonna happen though, petty external issues always get in the way. every single time.
tired.gif

L as in license - he wont get it back till we pay these tickets.
ahh gotcha...i was about to say, nawth taking shots at her dude
laugh.gif

I enjoy being married
pimp.gif
even if it makes me feel OLD

I love love love being back in Minneapolis. Hate the burbs. I miss having a Target 2 blocks away though.

We are so broke
laugh.gif
and student loan debt makes me want to cry. It's all gravy though. Just a phase. We're working on getting a 2nd car, so that'll help with the job search. Being laid off 2 times in less than a year fuuuuuuuu

We're getting a dog. yay =D
have you deferred your loans, thats what im doing
ohwell.gif

i'll play along
need a job, gave up on job searching for a couple wks
tired.gif

been a bum for more than a yr
cant afford to see the doc for my hand injury from bball
want to go back to school, but dont know what to do or how to pay for it

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

do i know you? two of my boys owe me over $200 and i have yet to say anything. im not sweating it.. my financial situation is strizzy, but a status update would be nice.

laugh.gif

I wake up everyday pissed off...

(as of now) with all the fighting and drama with my wife and her family, the only reason I am still with her is bc of our son

I hate my occupation

im buried in over 200k in debt but yet I still purchase unnecessary things.

I've been thinking of a vacation to japan that i cant afford.......

Back
Top Bottom