NT Confessions vol 1st quarter of '09 almost over

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I can't date a girl if she can't kiss. It's a no-go.
Also, she can't be hairy anywhere other than where God intended her to be.
that ogre got to you huh?
Stalking me more than I stalk ogres,
smh.gif

I smashed one of my friends girlfriends last summer. I just had a dream where his boys came up to me in the club to jump me but somebody else shot and killedme first.

new ones.

-I honestly haven't learned %$+$ in my acct systems course. Professor has missed a majority of the days due to chemotherapy treatment (I wish him the bestthough), plus most of his lectures come from his personal experience rather than what we actually need to learn and know for the course.
-I'm going to take a summer course in June so I can complete my double concentration in accounting and finance in time for graduating next year. I have totake investments in June, and I'm going to take a heavy courseload for the fall semester.
-I worry about myself too much.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

new ones.

-I'm going to take a summer course in June so I can complete my double concentration in accounting and finance in time for graduating next year. I have to take investments in June, and I'm going to take a heavy courseload for the fall semester.

pimp.gif
i see ya doin ya thing!

Originally Posted by NewportShorts

- "Kept my mind fried/slept for most of mine/as soon as i closed my eyes/i woke up behind/" ----my life so far and how Im wasting it
- I drink everyday.
- I cant sleep without being buzzed.
- Ive gained 10 pounds in 8 months from drinking
- I look younger than I am, so the only guys that approach me are older guys that are perverts, pedos or teenagers (I look 16, but im actually 24)
- I have curves (thick) so I get a lot of attention from black guys, but Im not attracted to em (no offense)
- I am sexually deprived
- I dont smoke weed because it makes me maad paranoid
- Im on an alternate sn because people know me on my main sn (lolll)
-I watched pRon for the first time last week and was not turned on at all. I felt sorry for the girls actually.
-I really threw up when the guy ejaculated on the girls face
sick.gif
-
- Im in love with a guy that doesnt even have a clue Im into him. Im prepared to talk to him next time I see him. (wish me luck)
indifferent.gif

I really like this chick and we been friends for over 3 and a half years, she has a boyfriend and what not but she been showing me shes interested in more thanjust friendship, she starts holding my hands and wrapping her arms around my neck. I don't know NT, I have feelings for her but I don't want to ruinthis relationship.

*There's two. One has me breaking my own rules. I don't know if thats a good or bad thing yet. The other is struggling to stay out the friend zone. Itsbeen on and off like that for a while now.
*I only use the friend zone to take them back out. Very risky though.
*I can't stand Jill Scott, Biggie or Jay Z.
*My mother thinks I'm gay. Made me realize even though we're super close she still doesn't completely know me.
*I like em with dreads/locks/long hair now. At least on black dudes I do. First time consciously physically discriminating.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

*There's two. One has me breaking my own rules. I don't know if thats a good or bad thing yet. The other is struggling to stay out the friend zone. Its been on and off like that for a while now.
*I only use the friend zone to take them back out. Very risky though.
*I can't stand Jill Scott, Biggie or Jay Z.
*My mother thinks I'm gay. Made me realize even though we're super close she still doesn't completely know me.
*I like em with dreads/locks/long hair now. At least on black dudes I do. First time consciously physically discriminating.
o yea? well hello. im a dread head myself! dreads ftw
pimp.gif

Might as well vent with the rest of yall;

- Honestly i broke up with my girlfriend cos i think shes put on too much weight and isnt taking my hints at losing it, i do love her but its more love for hernot in love with anymore...i hope this break up changes that

- I feel like i do more for her than she does for me, its sooo annoying, its like shes always broke and can never manage her money properly (dont get me wrongshes not dependate upon me, but i'll feel bad in saying i went shopping or something because i know she cant, and NO im not gonna buy her somehting when imout because i always buy her s*** and she never gets me s*** unless its xmas or something. Material things aside, shes not the same toward me as she use tobe...)

- I wish my ex would lose a bit of weight and be more considerate (we're both students, but its like she isnt money orientated like me and it bugs me)....ithink we could be together for a long time if she changes these little imperfects because then il be less 'rude and patronising'

- I only buy new stuff to feel better than other people. Long story short im a show off (i dont think its a good personality trait)

- I keep NT a secret from alllllll my friends

- I got to get rid of a couple of my useless friends...new motto is " What can YOU do for me, that i CANT do for MYSELF??"

- My little sister makes me proud, i feel sorry for my older sister..wish i could do something...

- People at my uni just dont get me, its annoying but so are they

- Im a self confessed Narcaciss, im easily irritable and currently lacking motivation

i love this girl in far rockaway queens nyc but im stuck in texas and i dont know when im going back to visit my family there
and she said she is going to send me out there.

im doing good i love to work and it feels good.

im finally taking my GED , and then im gonna join the air force or navy and move to nyc.

ive cut off alot of friends who not moving up in there life.

im ready to start making moves to a goooood carrier and get the coupe , and 750Li of my dreams.

im just ready to leave texas and go to nyc for good.

im the only real future in my family when it comes to having kids i hate both my older brother and sister.

I cant stand gay people ESP lesbians.i think there the scum of the earth.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NewportShorts

- "Kept my mind fried/slept for most of mine/as soon as i closed my eyes/i woke up behind/" ----my life so far and how Im wasting it
- I drink everyday.
- I cant sleep without being buzzed.
- Ive gained 10 pounds in 8 months from drinking
- I look younger than I am, so the only guys that approach me are older guys that are perverts, pedos or teenagers (I look 16, but im actually 24)
- I have curves (thick) so I get a lot of attention from black guys, but Im not attracted to em (no offense)
- I am sexually deprived
- I dont smoke weed because it makes me maad paranoid
- Im on an alternate sn because people know me on my main sn (lolll)
-I watched pRon for the first time last week and was not turned on at all. I felt sorry for the girls actually.
-I really threw up when the guy ejaculated on the girls face
sick.gif
-
- Im in love with a guy that doesnt even have a clue Im into him. Im prepared to talk to him next time I see him. (wish me luck)

Best of luck with...Everything.
frown.gif

All my material possessions are making me depressed.

Some days i'm just like, "F this Benz, F these shoes, F this money"..I don't need any of it.

I'm so materialistic it's to the point where i can't even be 100% happy.

The more items and money i get the less and less happier i am.

USABasketball08
^ Time for Spring Cleaning then.
The less clutter the better.
Mentally and Physically.

- I finally found the patience and will to do all my school work on time.
- Everyday I feel more need to find a job......... need to save a couple more stacks so I can cop a 350z cash.
- Im actually making an effort to meet people, before I could not care less about the school/ city im in.
- I feel like im wasting $100 every month on my iPhone.
- I eagerly wait for my senior year so I can redeem my GPA/ grades.
- My parents want me to go to OU, but I want to study in Spain.

Back
Top Bottom