NT Confessions Vol. Day Before Lent

Today, I was driving in my neighborhood and I hit a squirrel on accident.
tired.gif

I felt bad for a minute. It reminded me of my old homeboy, who would try to hit em.
laugh.gif

When I was a younger guy, my boy and I used to hop in people's backyards and turn off their electricity through the main power box. We then put a lock onthe box so they
couldn't open it toturn the power back on. Scared the hell out of them.

One time I flew to Seattle to meet a check that I met over the internet. I was not diggin' the way she looked in person at all. When she went home to getsome clothes to stay the night I immediately put my bags back in my rental, changed my flight and checked out of my hotel. I was on a plane back to Cali by thetime she got back. I never spoke to her again.

I gargle my toothpaste after I brush my teeth.

I'm falling for a girl because she's smart, going to UC Merced, and she's an undercover freak. I hope she doesn't see this.
frown.gif

Got mad today cause my ex didnt type my paper...i hate typin, unless its NT

Im currently takin a break from typin my paper.

I thought i couldnt F!!! like i use until i piped another girl. Like i dont know what it is, but me and my ex just dont mesh well in bed. thought it wasme....well it is me, but im good with others.

on Jan 29, i got called into a DR office with the news my blood test came back HIV atr, which meant there was a strong likelihood that i had HIV cause myimmune system was in Overdrive. I was crushed cause i wasnt F!!!n around with no rubber besides my real girl (stupid i know). So i immediatlly get testedagain, week goes by, same results. I was so scared. Got tested again with a new method that was much more precise and it was like the results took FOREVER overpresidents, all that.........Well results came back NEGATIVE. I was so relieved.

I havent had sex since i got my results last thurs, but i did get head twice.

i dont even no what lent is besides giving up Stuff you like, not even sure what religion it is.

I only believe in God and Jesus. no particular religion.

man when i get stressed do to these papers, i just stare at that bottle of lotion right in front of me and think...you know what i think
laugh.gif

I graduate soon (may) and do not really want to get a job cause this economy got me F!!!. WHy leave a decent job that i have now for something unsure?

thats all i got.

I am so happy that the test came back negative.

Tandy C+++ you are a snitch.

* Im hitting my manager and the girl who works there too...i hope they both dont find out or im jobless

* I wanna take revenge on my a particular ex. If she was falling down a cliff and i was walking by and my reward is a pair of DS Concord XI icy i still wouldnot do it

* I masturbate all the time, i enjoy it more than having sex with a girl nowadays

* I asked a receptionist at my school's gym last week for her number and got rejected, before i left i spit mucus (i was sick) in my hand and dropped it inher cup when she looked away

* I always walk outa my work place with tons of stuff unpaid for (i work in a grocery store). Especially the healthy stuff for my lifting diet

* I keep on taking money out the register even tho i got paid 3x a person who just starts. Greed.

* I had non stop diarrhea last week, and i was sleeping at my cousin's house, so i took a huge one (the 7th one in an hour) in the shower in hope ofdiscovering the content that makes me sick. No luck....

* I did not study for my test on Monday, so i came in and copied the entire thing from the guy who sat next to me. Single form test FTW!

* I wanna try screwing a pie after watching American Pie again the other night with my boys.

I bought weed for the first time last saturday
happy.gif

Im a Virgin

I have Glaucoma,been diagnosed since 3rd grade
tired.gif
grin.gif

Im 16,btw

I use FB to get girls' #s
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

* Im hitting my manager and the girl who works there too...i hope they both dont find out or im jobless

* I wanna take revenge on my a particular ex. If she was falling down a cliff and i was walking by and my reward is a pair of DS Concord XI icy i still would not do it

* I masturbate all the time, i enjoy it more than having sex with a girl nowadays

* I asked a receptionist at my school's gym last week for her number and got rejected, before i left i spit mucus (i was sick) in my hand and dropped it in her cup when she looked away

* I always walk outa my work place with tons of stuff unpaid for (i work in a grocery store). Especially the healthy stuff for my lifting diet

* I keep on taking money out the register even tho i got paid 3x a person who just starts. Greed.

* I had non stop diarrhea last week, and i was sleeping at my cousin's house, so i took a huge one (the 7th one in an hour) in the shower in hope of discovering the content that makes me sick. No luck....

* I did not study for my test on Monday, so i came in and copied the entire thing from the guy who sat next to me. Single form test FTW!

* I wanna try screwing a pie after watching American Pie again the other night with my boys.

Youre grimey.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

* I had non stop diarrhea last week, and i was sleeping at my cousin's house, so i took a huge one (the 7th one in an hour) in the shower in hope of discovering the content that makes me sick. No luck....

laugh.gif
I do that...

if you two are serious that is just disgusting like really dropping duce in the shower?

Life scares the +!@$ out of me and I'm only 21
smh.gif
dunno what to do, or what ima do, or what career or what
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Greezee

One time I flew to Seattle to meet a check that I met over the internet. I was not diggin' the way she looked in person at all. When she went home to get some clothes to stay the night I immediately put my bags back in my rental, changed my flight and checked out of my hotel. I was on a plane back to Cali by the time she got back. I never spoke to her again.
you took the L for flyin out to Seattle just to meet up with a broad you met over the internet in the first place

Back
Top Bottom