NT Confessions. Vol: Summer's almost here!

Originally Posted by Yeah

- I'm starting to regret moving in with a couple friends... They're both freshmen (I'm a junior,) and one of them has no source of income. We haven't even made it a month and he's already having problems coming up with the rent money, and we have a discount for like half off for the first month.
30t6p3b.gif
Plus, the dudes don't really have their priorities in line... The other owes me about $200, but picked up 24 grams the other day.
indifferent.gif
Thats straight disrespect dude. If it was an oz of
pimp.gif
 and he owes you $200, he basically made that decision to not pay you and to hook himself up. People these days
indifferent.gif

My confessions
-i burned through a good chunk of my cash I was supposed to use for school
-my rationale was Id make it back during the summer
-im frustrated with failing to meet personal goals at the gym
-my girl asked me serious marriage/children questions the other day. i awkwardly sidestepped them
grin.gif

-i dont want to get married, girl does.
-rip to my relationship in less than a year...

Planning a trip to Ac with my boys from BK, very excited about it b/c I haven't seen them in years. But insecure b/c I'm not they level style wise anymore since I left.  I know they won't knock me but it will feel weird being the odd man out. {I'm just a regular dude}

Embarrassed that my face still breaks out. I eat healthier, work out, buy every cosmetic under the sun and get facials but I still break out.
ohwell.gif

I report the !%#+ out of any picture with nudity or drugs on instagram simply because it pisses my friends off and makes them feel some kind of embarrassment when they get that email...

- I've lost interest in literally anything but art and philosophy (I have a part time job, attend business school, but I feel like a zombie, because it's only the thoughts regarding art and philosophy that interest me.)
- I haven't been with a women for ages, I've lost faith in relationships after two consecutive long term relationships didn't work out
- I've been diagnosed with manic depression, which didn't surprise me too much
- I think I have a huge crush on a PhD teacher at University
- I am so not willing to work a 9-5, but I have no idea how I'll support myself from painting....

-Im back from vacation and have the urge to spend all the money ive saved for the last 6 months
-I have no clue what im going to do all of summer
-I have 1 more class to take so i can get out of community college....but i dont know if i want to leave it
-I turned 23 last week, not a single damn was given
-Im upset at myself that i wake up around 11 am
-I started a twitter, tumblr, and instagram in this past week. Im spending a lot of time on the computer now :-/

I need to find a job and don't know how to. All of my jobs in the past have been straight plugs, I don't know anything about applying for work.

Y'all just saying random stuff, y'all aren't confessing anything.. The older confession threads were better

Originally Posted by Dimelo

Y'all just saying random stuff, y'all aren't confessing anything.. The older confession threads were better

DEF,

OP are you azn?
nerd.gif

lol i live in Riverside too..

L.A>

miss it soo much, i get no bunzz out here
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Because dudes didn't know how to let sleeping dogs lie and started using confessions to sling mud in other threads.

Originally Posted by dopestop

Still unemployed after 4 months
Bs'd school for the last 2 years, my gpa is .6ish

I've been unemployed for 1+ years
indifferent.gif
Having an English Degree in NYC FTL
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nash

Because dudes didn't know how to let sleeping dogs lie and started using confessions to sling mud in other threads.
Not to mention that some idiots on this board would do detective work if the poster wrote something about a gf/ex-gf and would tell them what they confessed. This is the same board where there was a "Who's the ugliest chick you piped?" thread and guys found the girls in the pics posted and sent them a link to the thread
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Not to mention that some idiots on this board would do detective work if the poster wrote something about a gf/ex-gf and would tell them what they confessed. This is the same board where there was a "Who's the ugliest chick you piped?" thread and guys found the girls in the pics posted and sent them a link to the thread
30t6p3b.gif

Now way! NT didn't do that!

hard to admit but....

-I broke the microwave handle in my apartment. I didn't tell my roommates. I tried super glue, but it'll wear off after a while. I put super glue again and now i'm just waiting til one of my roomies pulls it.

frown.gif
i was wronnngggg

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

30t6p3b.gif

Now way! NT didn't do that!

It happened bro... Thread was full of Lulz....
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic...--ve--Slept#.T7LFUMWXtGM

- This girl im talking to has got it all...but she has a kid..I dont know if im ready or willing to give my life up just yet

Taking care of another mans kid??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Thats it for now..I got more tho

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

- This girl im talking to has got it all...but she has a kid..I dont know if im ready or willing to give my life up just yet

Taking care of another mans kid??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Thats it for now..I got more tho

You gonna marry the chick? Most chicks with kids no better than to ask the new guy to help with the baby.I don't know why NT thinks, dating a chick with a kid = paying child support.

Originally Posted by ToneLow

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

eek.gif

I look at Whyhellothere completely different now

30t6p3b.gif
 I've always enjoyed dudes posts...that was was pretty weak.
yall really thought i sent to the girl
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Oh damn. My bad
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the edit, its cool. I knew I was gonna get flamed for pretending to have sent it.

Aww man I was like I know damn well this guy just didn't do this. U seem pretty cool on here.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I erased it

put em up still swears i did it tho
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom