NT Counterstrike Team Come In Vol. Got CS BACK!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAW got CS Back except it's Source tho,
gonna get 1.6 and CZ later, have to get back CZ it's the best.

Counterstrike 1 Anthology is only $14.99 in steamstore, so y'all should get it NT so we can do this regularly, comes with 1.6, CZ and other games

or get the Counterstrike Complete for$29.99 where you get 1.6, CZ and Source. just go to steampowered.com and download Steam then cop 1 of the2 packages

anyhow here is the Niketalk group link - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/niketalk join it, then send me a friend request on steam and let's dothis...
pimp.gif

I need some officers to moderate a few things and keep it updated in the group as I won't be on there 24/7 or maybe I will
laugh.gif

Do they have CS for Mac?
nerd.gif
I use to be addicted to this in middle school/freshman year.

dang there use to be mad CS folks on NT,

we need more people in the group so we can make tournament events on the group site and %$%! that way everyone will know when it's happening and can signon that day for some matches
pimp.gif

so JOIN the Steam group Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! and bookmark it to see when we playing under events, as soon as we get enough people that are down
devil.gif

Love that game, wish I had a better comp so I get better fps I'll be on that 24/7.

Uhh.. pretty beast at that game though
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Step your FPS game up[/color]

son this is one of the best fps games on pc..way better on pc..extra better..

im about join..but not play cause..playing css on new years is no fun

Wait, so what game are you guys going to be playing? Depending on whether or not there is a viable torrent I will join.

Back
Top Bottom