NT Detectives..Check in_ Fremont, CA..Check in I've been scammed. NEW INFO PG. 7

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Alright..

So for people who want directions...

-Go down Fremont blvd.
-Cross Decoto
-Make a right on Ferry Ln.
-Go down and turn on to Bates Dr.
-Make a right on Warwick Rd.
-Follow it all the way down until you come to Armour Ct.

wink.gif
I've been by there, I just don't wanna go up to his door alone and have his goons on the other side
laugh.gif

What exactly do you want us to do? I live about 10 minutes away from this scumbag. I'm down to play ding dong ditch on this jabroni.

quit bumping your damn posts...plenty of people have come in here offering help..just PM them

this is still going on?

someone help the dude out already!!

propose a deal or something...

$30 paypaled to anyone who will go to this losers house and confront him in a non threatening way and get the sneakers back.

For some reason, this sounds like it could be a person I know's house. Same direction and everything
laugh.gif

I'm coming home for spring break next week so if y'all tryna meet up then I'm down.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

he doesnt quit
roll.gif

im sayin...he has a better chance PMin the dudes who said they can help..

he just doesnt quit though
smh.gif
....mods lock this

crank and wanksta if ya'll aren't helping then don't post..i only bump to get more help in finding this dude and my shoes..

you two are the only ones that see this post bumped all the time bc your always online.

50 bucks to the first person to lead me to getting me my shoes back, or getting them himself

for $70 you might as well get a plane ticket/greyhound and get the kicks back yourself
laugh.gif

the satisfaction will be worth the extra money

Log off already. You are not getting your kicks or money back and you are fronting like you're about to Soprano dude. Take your L and move on.

Back
Top Bottom