NT Detectives, Help! I've been scammed.

So I bought a pair of size 12 DMP's on ebay for about 250 and I opened up a dispute since the person listed the same pair again after I won the auction.Now I assumed the pair was fake and returned it and demanded a refund. Well, I opened up a dispute, returned the item, and waited for the dude to respond to myclaim. He waited it out after 20 days (which I had no idea of) which resulted in the case being closed and stupid *@@ paypal can't do nothing about itafter that. They would send a "courtesy" email but the person obviously hasn't responded, cuz he has no reason to. They told me the only thing Icould do was "wait it out" and ask my credit card company on what I could do to get my money back. I know that this person has scammed at least 1other person selling the same, fake item on ebay.

BEWARE OF EBAY SELLER:
[h1]freshshoes4u[/h1]His real name is "Kadeen Reid" and his email is Kadeenatron3@yahoo.com. Please NT, help me!

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

*Pages NKEAIR*...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

haha ill help, anymore info you can get me
id like to see the listing too
So I bought a pair of size 12 DMP's on ebay for about 250
seriously?

DMPs for 250???

shoulda been your first clue.. and i dont get it.. you assumed they were fake or you had it verified they were fake? and why send it back already beforecontacting the seller?

cmon man you should know better than that. if its too good to be true... its too good to be true.

Always check with NT before making a purchase with an eBayer or an individual seller....

NTers are more than happy to scrutinize seller and the item before you make the purchase....

yeah thats ur fault. i know some people have gotten good deals on dmps off of ebay, but when something like that is BELOW RETAIL u gotta do ur research

Originally Posted by EdZ OnE

So I bought a pair of size 12 DMP's on ebay for about 250 and I opened up a dispute since the person listed the same pair again after I won the auction. Now I assumed the pair was fake and returned it and demanded a refund. Well, I opened up a dispute, returned the item, and waited for the dude to respond to my claim. He waited it out after 20 days (which I had no idea of) which resulted in the case being closed and stupid *@@ paypal can't do nothing about it after that. They would send a "courtesy" email but the person obviously hasn't responded, cuz he has no reason to. They told me the only thing I could do was "wait it out" and ask my credit card company on what I could do to get my money back. I know that this person has scammed at least 1 other person selling the same, fake item on ebay.

BEWARE OF EBAY SELLER:
[h1]freshshoes4u[/h1]His real name is "Kadeen Reid" and his email is Kadeenatron3@yahoo.com. Please NT, help me!
so he got your money and the shoes you returned. Damn double L. But sorry there's not much you can do unless you paid with credit card you cancall your CC to do a chargeback.

To clarify things a bit, I opened up a claim, and during this time, we did talk back and forth a bit. We agreed to send the item back with confirmation andwhen he received it, he would give me a refund. Well I checked the tracking number and he had received the item so I posted the tracking and the status to lethim know. I wait a day or two and then the dispute had closed because the 20 day open dispute limit had passed (once this happen, the dispute cannot be openedagain, I learned this the hard way, keep that in mind when any of you decide to open up a dispute, escalate the claim before the 20 day period).

As for $250 being my first clue, what should I have done? Won the auction, then say no I don't want it because it ended too low?

I'll post his address if that abides by the ROC. I'm really tryin to get my money back since the economy is so $%#+$% and the holiday season is cominup. This money is very important right now. I'm no baller or nothin like that, just a college student workin part-time so you can imagine how much thismoney means to me.

Dude is a memeber of NT and still thought he was getting the deal of a lifetime with DMP for $250 .. SMH

They saw you coming homie!

EdZ OnE wrote:
To clarify things a bit, I opened up a claim, and during this time, we did talk back and forth a bit. We agreed to send the item back with confirmation and when he received it, he would give me a refund. Well I checked the tracking number and he had received the item so I posted the tracking and the status to let him know. I wait a day or two and then the dispute had closed because the 20 day open dispute limit had passed (once this happen, the dispute cannot be opened again, I learned this the hard way, keep that in mind when any of you decide to open up a dispute, escalate the claim before the 20 day period).

As for $250 being my first clue, what should I have done? Won the auction, then say no I don't want it because it ended too low?

I'll post his address if that abides by the ROC. I'm really tryin to get my money back since the economy is so $%#+$% and the holiday season is comin up. This money is very important right now. I'm no baller or nothin like that, just a college student workin part-time so you can imagine how much this money means to me.

Actually your 1st clue should of have been tag pictures. Lots of pictures of all angles .. time left and number of bids .. feedback and by who and if all thatfailed .. then that $250 should of have been your last clue . there's a reason why people aint bidding on it .. cause you best believe about half of NTlogs on to eBay daily and if one of them knew those where authentic I bet you they would of have bid till at least 400 to 450 to try and flip .. Still SMH!

And to think I just got unbanned today and been out of NT for the longest!

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

EdZ OnE wrote:
To clarify things a bit, I opened up a claim, and during this time, we did talk back and forth a bit. We agreed to send the item back with confirmation and when he received it, he would give me a refund. Well I checked the tracking number and he had received the item so I posted the tracking and the status to let him know. I wait a day or two and then the dispute had closed because the 20 day open dispute limit had passed (once this happen, the dispute cannot be opened again, I learned this the hard way, keep that in mind when any of you decide to open up a dispute, escalate the claim before the 20 day period).

I'll post his address if that abides by the ROC. I'm really tryin to get my money back since the economy is so $%#+$% and the holiday season is comin up. This money is very important right now. I'm no baller or nothin like that, just a college student workin part-time so you can imagine how much this money means to me.

Actually your 1st clue should of have been tag pictures. Lots of pictures of all angles .. time left and number of bids .. feedback and by who and if all that failed .. then that $250 should of have been your last clue . there's a reason why people aint bidding on it .. cause you best believe about half of NT logs on to eBay daily and if one of them knew those where authentic I bet you they would of have bid till at least 400 to 450 to try and flip .. Still SMH!

He had 194 feedbacks, with a 99.3% positive rating, posted lots of pictures from different angles and even gave a little story that he copped it on retail andis selling it for whatever reason. I paid him the original 250 on October 2nd so the auction must have closed a couple days prior.

It is eBay after all and I would be surprised if you had told me that you never got any steals from it. There were more than 15 bids on it BEFORE I even placeda bid. All signs were pointing to it being real. The only reason I think it's fake is because he listed the same exact auction for the same size the dayafter the previous one closed.

EdZ OnE wrote:

Actually your 1st clue should of have been tag pictures. Lots of pictures of all angles .. time left and number of bids .. feedback and by who and if all that failed .. then that $250 should of have been your last clue . there's a reason why people aint bidding on it .. cause you best believe about half of NT logs on to eBay daily and if one of them knew those where authentic I bet you they would of have bid till at least 400 to 450 to try and flip .. Still SMH!

He had 194 feedbacks, with a 99.3% positive rating, posted lots of pictures from different angles and even gave a little story that he copped it on retail and is selling it for whatever reason. I paid him the original 250 on October 2nd so the auction must have closed a couple days prior.

It is eBay after all and I would be surprised if you had told me that you never got any steals from it. There were more than 15 bids on it BEFORE I even placed a bid. All signs were pointing to it being real. The only reason I think it's fake is because he listed the same exact auction for the same size the day after the previous one closed.

Can you post the link .. the auction ended so its cool ...

I have gotten plenty of steals, but when they are to good to be true .. I always email ask for extra pictures, look at what they have been selling for exampleto many DMPs going for so Low red flag .. Read all the reviews, see who wrote those reviews see who what those that wrote them previously bought. Just becausea moron is saying good Jordan does not mean he know #$$ he is buying .. I asked for tag pictures I ask for pictures that will throw a red flag for example CFfor the 11 .. shoe paper .. tags booklet spacing etc etc etc .. and so on ..

Said eff it. You should've just taken the unpaid item strike. What's worth more to you? A strike or $250?

DMP's for $250 is too good to be true. Unless he had them listed as something totally diffferent and without Jordan in the name.

EdZ OnE wrote:

He had 194 feedbacks, with a 99.3% positive rating, posted lots of pictures from different angles and even gave a little story that he copped it on retail and is selling it for whatever reason. I paid him the original 250 on October 2nd so the auction must have closed a couple days prior.

It is eBay after all and I would be surprised if you had told me that you never got any steals from it. There were more than 15 bids on it BEFORE I even placed a bid. All signs were pointing to it being real. The only reason I think it's fake is because he listed the same exact auction for the same size the day after the previous one closed.

Can you post the link .. the auction ended so its cool ...

I have gotten plenty of steals, but when they are to good to be true .. I always email ask for extra pictures, look at what they have been selling for example to many DMPs going for so Low red flag .. Read all the reviews, see who wrote those reviews see who what those that wrote them previously bought. Just because a moron is saying good Jordan does not mean he know #$$ he is buying .. I asked for tag pictures I ask for pictures that will throw a red flag for example CF for the 11 .. shoe paper .. tags booklet spacing etc etc etc .. and so on ..

Well this is his rating page. http://myworld.ebay.com/freshshoes4u/
The link to the item is no longer available but I'mma post it anyway http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...tem&item=160287431732
Everything was in the box though, the dog tags, the box that flips out in like 4 different ways, covered in a gold outside layer box. I had little reason tothink something was wrong with it.

1st clue " fast shipping but i question the authenticity of shoes Buyer: w0nt0nn ( 7 ) "
2nd clue "Follow-up by leerikks (Mar-22-08 15:23):
overexcitement blinded me, shoes were fake, but buyer is willing for refund :]"
3rd clue " SELLS FAKE SHOES,SENDS THREATENING LETTERS ABOUT IF U GIV NEG FEEDBACK Buyer: sosweetigiveucavities ( 12)"

One will put red flags
Two I def will not cop
Three I'm just a dumb !$% if I do buy from this guy!

I've dealt with many private auctions before and never had any problems with any of them

well my advice cal your credit card company right away, to talk about the paypal thign

well.. i got VNDS worn once DMPS for only $315 shipped...

EDIT: Go to your credit card company and start a credit card charge back or w/e you'll win for sure.

Back
Top Bottom