Nt Detectives its time to go in vol. Sacramento area girl

Originally Posted by urban turban 18

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Be careful.. I got caught slippin just like this.
smh.gif
please share what happened.
This bad broad hit me a couple times, came off real thirsty but like I said ol girl was lookin right. She asked me to send her pics of my tool, Iobliged.
roll.gif

I made a post similar to this asking NT what was good. Before I was supposed to slide through her apartment, I took NT's advice and asked for taggedpics/webcam. She went ghost.

Some dude's probably salivating over my meat as I type this.
smh.gif

Wait...she lives in Eldorado Hills, is a teen girl, has a computer...but has no phone or myspace?

Facebook?

It seems pretty obvious this is fake...

F A K E

the real one lives in Texas and I think her name is BIG ASHLEY or something like that

Originally Posted by urban turban 18

Be careful.. I got caught slippin just like this.
smh.gif
please share what happened.
This bad broad hit me a couple times, came off real thirsty but like I said ol girl was lookin right. She asked me to send her pics of my tool, I obliged.
roll.gif

I made a post similar to this asking NT what was good. Before I was supposed to slide through her apartment, I took NT's advice and asked for tagged pics/webcam. She went ghost.

Some dude's probably salivating over my meat as I type this.
smh.gif
well damn... imagine if you had gone?

alien.gif
sick.gif

don't have a webcam? that's ok i can still show mine. just log into this site and search my username
wink.gif

man if you have a girlfriend, she might be trying to test you!!! I feel thats happened to me on friday....fly girl(thought she was afake) hits me up asking ifwe went to high school together....we chop it up on IM, she aint got many friends.....talking about when she moves to michigan in September were gonna have tokick it....I killed the conversation half way cuz i realized it might be a trap.....but dunno if im caught up or not, or if it's paranoia.

Trap or no trap... if this is some total stranger, why are you even giving it anymore thought? just ignore the $$$%. I mean, yeah whatever...she's a reallypretty girl--- but as many people have said something is not right.
laugh.gif
You gonna get caught up in a Nigerian e-mail scam doing $$$% like this. lol

Back
Top Bottom