NT Detectives need help

All right, so my friend was doing business on the other site. It was a meetup and he was trading shoes. During the meetup, other dude came and gave my friend a heavily taped box, like taped 5 or 6 times around. Then he left quickly saying he had to do another meetup. When my friend finally got the box open, it was a pair of beat up GR dunks
smh.gif
. Since it was a meetup, my friend only has a cell number and I'm wondering if any detectives can find out more info with just a cell number like where the dude lives and stuff.

And cell number is 201-467-9077

Honestly though, how stupid can people be? You're in a meetup and don't bother checking it out? You take a key and break the tape...

Originally Posted by joshyy1834

Where is your friend located ? This sounds familiar ...

Queens, NY.
But the dude he met with is from Jersey, they met on 34th st.
And i think the dude's name is Chris because that was his ISS account.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Honestly though, how stupid can people be? Your in a meetup and don't bother checking it out? You take a key and break the tape...

CHEESE AND RICE
roll.gif

roll.gif

some people are so stupid. they deserve to get ripped off if yall fell for this. I mean DAMN

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Honestly though, how stupid can people be? Your in a meetup and don't bother checking it out? You take a key and break the tape...

CHEESE AND RICE
roll.gif

roll.gif

some people are so stupid. they deserve to get ripped off if yall fell for this. I mean DAMN

qft

SMH@ ISSERS
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Go ask Steve to help you get your kicks back.

YuraS718 wrote:

CHEESE AND RICE
roll.gif

roll.gif

Was taped heavily, and it would take a few seconds even with a key, unless you had a knife or something, you need a bit of time to open it.

So no NT detectives on atm?
nerd.gif

Your friend deserves to get ripped off. You really traded shoes without seeing what was in the box first? Heavily taped and he wants to rush off before you open it, and that doesn't seem suspicious?

Dude probably ran straight to the subway and hopped on the next train and left your %%+$%*% standing there like "NOOOOOOOOOO!!" GR dunks?!

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

YuraS718 wrote:

CHEESE AND RICE
roll.gif

roll.gif

Was taped heavily, and it would take a few seconds even with a key, unless you had a knife or something, you need a bit of time to open it.

So no NT detectives on atm?
nerd.gif

who heavily tapes shoe boxes? wouldn't that set off even a small alarm in your head that something ain't right?

you're beyond help.

Wait, why in the world would your friend still accept that taped up box anyway? Is he really that dumb or was he scared +%%%%#$% to say anything?

And you know how these meetups go:
*dap each other*
Dude: Wassup man, here's the kicks
Your Friend: Why is it taped up?
Dude: The box is coming apart man. Don't worry bro, the kicks are in there.
Your Friend: Ummm....aiight. *proceeds to give dude his sneakers.
Dude: Aiight man, good doing business with you. I gotta be out cuz I gotta go another meetup.
*the dude and your friend dap each other*
And your friend is just standing there like a !+%%$#*.

I guess all you can say is lesson learned. You need to inspect everything. Every meet up I do now, I carry a counterfeit detector pen as well.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ISS be scamming dumbasses for days.Real talk though, why dudes from ISS keep coming over here and crying when they get scammed?

CHEESE AND RICE
roll.gif

roll.gif

I cant even say I'm sympathetic. smarten up

popcorn ready! get it NT!

remember that one thread where dude recorded the conversation with that chick? About the PS3 or something?
laugh.gif

ROFL.....opened the box before da man dipped...freakin re-tard move from ure friend....its common sense, cause its the first time u meeting the person, and has no clue whats hes up too

ROFL.....opened the box before da man dipped...freakin re-tard move from ure friend....its common sense, cause its the first time u meeting the person, and has no clue whats hes up too

Who accepts a heavily taped up box for a MEET UP? It's not like they were being shipped. Sorry, but it's hard to excuse "your friend" for this one. If it were in my city, I'd try to help you out, though.

i called, phone is off. idiot or not, what kind of person swindles people ? dirty scum of the earth, making other earthlings look bad
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom