NT Detectives Who is this? \ Simping Hall Of Fame \ Tagged Pic Pg 31

laugh.gif
@ some of the people trying to smash. Good luck guys maybe she can visit rest of the America now with a simp in every state financing her trip. Why don't these losers just smash a %@$##+. It's practically the same.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

laugh.gif
@ some of the people trying to smash. Good luck guys maybe she can visit rest of the America now with a simp in every state financing her trip. Why don't these losers just smash a %@$##+. It's practically the same.
roll.gif

hell ill fly to her no problem, i like OH CANADA! and i can show her my OH face.

Originally Posted by ScottiePimpin33

this has potential to be the single greatest event/hoax NT could ever see
nerd.gif
This, well it would be up there with chitownlegend.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Until tagged pics are posted, half of you guys are gay.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anybody got some butter though

2j4oinc.jpg

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

This thread has turned utterly ridiculous
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Some of you guys are on some next level %#+@
smh.gif
smh.gif

Until tagged pics are posted, half of you guys are gay.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You people are disgusting

but if legit..... baby girl PM me

Im a producer and I can make you famous

let me be your manager

Got Damn them some heavy *******. Post a pic that says nt pressed against them. On the real though, this prolly my son y2dre.

damn. i live to study and i come back and there are 19 pages. Anybody want to give me the cliff notes?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Wait, wha... How did her sn get approved already? Something's not right.

I'm calling FRAUD early. That would mean she would have had to been contacted about the thread the day of and
make a screen name in time for March 1st.

I don't believe you.
That's what I was thinking. Was this thread even made before March 1st? And then someone sent her the link before the month began? I don't think so. We've already had enough fraud females on this forum, no reason to think this is any different.

Cue Mutombo gif.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im confused why are yall questioning when she or whoever it is was approved her profile says joined March 1st the admins approve people on the 1st. The thread was made 2/28. Im not saying its her but damn whats with NT in conspiracy theories

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

The guy telling that story is mad salty and bitter... And it's pretty obvious that he's frontin about how he fealt about her. He mad cause he lost.
please.........adam > you

Back
Top Bottom