NT Detectives Who is this? \ Simping Hall Of Fame \ Tagged Pic Pg 31

Originally Posted by DESIREEXELYDA

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

For those that didn't read the story, dude said her and her mom are blatantly racist. Eff this broad. There's plenty of other pretty white girls who love the negro D.
I sent you a message, but I wanted to write on here and say that it's sad if you believe everything you read without questioning it, and the authors motives. I'm not racist, nor is my mother. Anyone who knows me, or reads anything I post on my sites, can back this. Just wanted to clear the air xox.

picture4vp.png

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

wink.gif
DESIREEXELYDA.niketalk

I am positive I know you to be honest...

Did we have drinks at Gothom on Seymour street. ~ NO B.S.

Or was it at Molson Hockey House during the Big Gold Medal game?

It's too funny your breasts are making you famous here on Niketalk

This site can make you e-famous if you play the game right

I don't drink and I haven't been to Gotham since 2007, and I was 18 then, so no. I don't think we have met. You must have me confused.

For those that didn't read the story, dude said her and her mom are blatantly racist. Eff this broad. There's plenty of other pretty white girls who love the negro D.
I sent you a message, but I wanted to write on here and say that it's sad if you believe everything you read without questioning it, and the authors motives. I'm not racist, nor is my mother. Anyone who knows me, or reads anything I post on my sites, can back this. Just wanted to clear the air xox.

But seriously....of all the thinngs dude could've made up about you (and your mom) why that? Why would he randomly make that up?
ohwell.gif
So until further evidence...

thats_racist.gif

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

wink.gif
DESIREEXELYDA.niketalk

I am positive I know you to be honest...

Did we have drinks at Gothom on Seymour street. ~ NO B.S.

Or was it at Molson Hockey House during the Big Gold Medal game?

It's too funny your breasts are making you famous here on Niketalk

This site can make you e-famous if you play the game right

I don't drink and I haven't been to Gotham since 2007, and I was 18 then, so no. I don't think we have met. You must have me confused.
n00dz of u or we dont believe u
grin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by milbert

tagged pics or it's not her!

michelle
Hai
With a sign saying my name and NT of course.
DESIREEXELYDA do you know of any bands that sound similair to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs?

But seriously....of all the thinngs dude could've made up about you (and your mom) why that? Why would he randomly make that up?
ohwell.gif
So until further evidence...

thats_racist.gif

Probably because calling someone racist is one of the most slanderous things you could do, and I guess he was really trying to hurt me and my family.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

michelle
Hai
DESIREEXELYDA do you know of any bands that sound similair to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs?
Check out Metric, Broken Social Scene, and Bikini Kill!!

We gonna need tagged pics or its a male in disguise. I know how alota dudes on NT like playing females online.

michelle
Hai
i would answer but don't want to interupt your simpage...ummm believe it or not we have a music forum
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

michelle
Hai
Check out Metric, Broken Social Scene, and Bikini Kill!!
I listen to the first two bands but I'll check out Bikini Kill. Thank you
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom