NT: Did your "favorite sport" change with age?

badminton, formula 1 and basketball. the love for these games have never fallen off. I didn't get into football until my family moved to canada, but itsdef. right up there in the 2nd spot along with a list of other sports .. soccer, hockey, etc

For me it was baseball in middle school to junior high, then basketball in high school, then football from junior year in high school on.

It has always been basketball for me. Football has gotten really close though but I will still give the edge to B-Ball. You can play at anytime.

Hockey, football, and baseball have always been up there since I was a kid. As I've grown up, I've added college sports and soccer to sports I like.But football, hockey, and baseball are still my favorites...

My favorite sport growing up was basketball, but now it's probably football.

That might have a lot to do with the Knicks sucking for almost 10 years.

I never was really into sports until about 7th grade. I heard about some dude named Lebron making the jump from HS to the pro's. Sort of an inspiration forme and it's been basketball ever since.

Nah, basketball was, is, and always will be #1. I have grown to have more respect for football players though as I growolder.

My favorite sports are basketball, football, and baseball.

If it's basketball season, then that's my favorite sports. If it's baseball season, that's my favorite sport..same with football. It justmatters what season it is.

Baseball has and always will be my favorite sport....

When i was a kid i used to love hockey...that kind of faded into loving watching the Knicks with my dad everytime they were on.....then in like 7th or 9thgrade, football took my #2 spot.....still close to baseball, but i love baseball more

Originally Posted by JPZx

If it's basketball season, then that's my favorite sports. If it's baseball season, that's my favorite sport..same with football. It just matters what season it is.
Basketball and football happen almost simultaneously... Say it's December when basketball and football are both going on... what's yourfavorite sport then?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by JPZx

If it's basketball season, then that's my favorite sports. If it's baseball season, that's my favorite sport..same with football. It just matters what season it is.
Basketball and football happen almost simultaneously... Say it's December when basketball and football are both going on... what's your favorite sport then?
I'd say basketball...but sometimes being a Wolves fan gets pretty stressful so if they're really struggling, I will focus my attention onthe NFL during that time..

my favorite sport changed when my best sport chaged
when i was winning little league state championships, baseball was my favorite
when i started winning AAU state and high school state, it changed to that.

When I was little, basketball was my first love. But not too long after that, I started to love hoops and football equally, and today nothing has changed eversince.

use to love basketball back then , with jordan and the bulls living in chicago. now i could care less about the nba. baseball football, soccer and even tennisare higher on the rank for me. i do not watch basketball at all. but i did watch the nba finals because i love KG and ray allen. happy they got rings

I used to really like baseball. I still do but I dont watch any games. I just try to catch it on sportscenter

i used to love baseball, played little league and all that
laugh.gif
used to goto reds games all the time.i just lost interest in it...from high school on it was football

Originally Posted by marath0n

Hoops since Day 1

i havent pLayed in a whiLe though
embarassed.gif
...ive pLayed basebaLL andfootbaLL back then but hoopen was me...if were speaking of what ive favored from watching on TV of course basketbaLL then footbaLL then basebaLL...neverchanged

Back
Top Bottom