NT DJs / Producers / Musicians

in maryland servin marylin

new shoes new hx3z new clothes

marylin tracks bass notes are off. you mixed the whole track very bright as well.

new shoes, same story with bright mixing. however the bass sounded alright. i think you should stray from vocal samples on beats.

what a few of yall got to learn, is what a scale is...and how to stay in it. offkey bass will literally make most artists press stop as soon as they hear it. itll hold you back. if your beat is in the key of C major. your beat better be too. If you want it even more basic than that... the notes used in your bass should consist of the same notes used in the melody of the beat.

marylin tracks bass notes are off. you mixed the whole track very bright as well.

new shoes, same story with bright mixing. however the bass sounded alright. i think you should stray from vocal samples on beats.

what a few of yall got to learn, is what a scale is...and how to stay in it. offkey bass will literally make most artists press stop as soon as they hear it. itll hold you back. if your beat is in the key of C major. your beat better be too. If you want it even more basic than that... the notes used in your bass should consist of the same notes used in the melody of the beat.
i dont plan on changing anything but thanks for listening. what artist have you worked with anyone famous? i hate for all your knowledge on bass to goto waste

i dont plan on changing anything but thanks for listening. what artist have you worked with anyone famous? i hate for all your knowledge on bass to goto waste
He was just sharing some common Music Theory. Definitely something "Every" producer should know.

I checked out your tracks though, You should work on your mixing and levels, everything is so Loud, also pan your instruments around your mix.

the big mainstream artists i worked with havent put out the tracks they did on em yet so it doesnt count. and u wouldnt believe me anyways lol. and mentioning locals and on the come up artists dont matter. u sound a lil bitter in that last sentence, unless im just misunderstanding. if u dont plan on changing anything thats your prerogative, i was just letting you know since you did put your beats up for listening.

in maryland servin marylin

new shoes new hx3z new clothes

Drake and Hov used We Made It with off key 808s haha

But yeah that Manson beat would be better with the 808s in tune​

Hello all,

I am searching for a serious Producer/ Engineer who wants to develop a bond with an independent rapper.

This person must know exactly what to do with my vocals & how to mix songs to maximize each track.

I record very often, completing as much as 4 songs a day, due to fact that I have equipment at my house.

I am capable of formulating original ideas to any instrumental that is placed before me; both industry & original beats.

Every good rapper has a great engineer behind them:

Drake has 40, Kendrick Lamar has Ali. Jay-Z has Young Guru...

I need someone behind the boards

(My latest work can be heard below. Thanks)

atmkashmcflyy@gmail.com

http://www.datpiff.com/Kah-McFlyy-BET-106Park-The-Backroom-mixtape.614311.html

Drake and Hov used We Made It with off key 808s haha

But yeah that Manson beat would be better with the 808s in tune​
we made it was produced by soulja boy. do i have to say anything else?

theres a few tracks out right now where the bass is offkey. people ignore it cuz their favorite artists are on it, but musicians and producers catch it. not good for long term business AT ALL

Hello all,

I am searching for a serious Producer/ Engineer who wants to develop a bond with an independent rapper.

This person must know exactly what to do with my vocals & how to mix songs to maximize each track.

I record very often, completing as much as 4 songs a day, due to fact that I have equipment at my house.

I am capable of formulating original ideas to any instrumental that is placed before me; both industry & original beats.

atmkashmcflyy@gmail.com
tital ill check this out tomorrow. but as far as finding your right-hand man/producer to roll with you... id suggest not soliciting strangers. strangers dont owe you any loyalty so you can expect that should something funny happen...theyll screw you over. you need to find someone that you know in person. a friend or family. or someone youve developed a PERSONAL working relationship with. 40 and drake were best friends for years before drake blew. same with kendrick and ali. Young guru was personally connected to jay. find someone you KNOW. trust me on this.

Last edited:
Hello all,

atmkashmcflyy@gmail.com

View media item 1074802
http://www.datpiff.com/Kah-McFlyy-BET-106Park-The-Backroom-mixtape.614311.html
I engineer.

tital the whole mixtape is freestyles? my man you gotta show you can make SONGS. structured songs.  4 tracks in and not a single chorus. you have your basics and fundamentals down. but in this day and age its all about the hook fambz

Back
Top Bottom